**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Zemo Boss need Nerf?

NerfZemoBossNerfZemoBoss Posts: 1
edited January 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel that the Nodes on the Zemo Boss, especially for lower difficulties make this boss [wowzers] insane. For the average f2p player without solid counters, the boss is crazy hard. Specifically for Uncollected and lower the Root node and abilities make this one of the hardest event bosses EVER. I don't know what the admins thought when making this boss this hard. Maybe it's a skill issue on the player side but I think they really need to do something about these nodes. There's clearly a huge jump in difficulty from last month's event quest compared to this one. I've heard people say that the person who made this boss "needs to be fired", I think way too far but something needs to be done.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Both of chapter 3s bosses are pretty technical fights that will be rough for lower level players. If you are stuck post your roster and maybe the forum can give you some tips.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Mags
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    No
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    The only thing that needs to change about Baron Zemo is his weird AI.

It seems like he purposefully prevents Reparry technique by doing MM attacks far more often than other champions.
    Ebony Maw defender does MM only rarely. But Baron Zemo boss does so many gun only attacks.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    The root didn't bother me since using a special clears it up and once you bring a bleed immune champ, the problem solves itself
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

He's not bad at all and I've seen many different champs who can solo him. Also, did you seriously create a forum name just for the purpose of complaining about one eq boss?!

Having an issue to discuss and coming to the forums to do so is the normal behaviour. We are the weird ones, lurking in here every day.
  • Options
    xIN4REDxxIN4REDx Posts: 35
    I tried zemo , dude is way too hard, the reward payout not worth the headache. All the buff kabam added this season on battleground and sidequest rained the game for me. Game more confusing and more stressful then fun. I play to escape stress now im walking into it smh
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    xIN4REDx said:

I tried zemo , dude is way too hard, the reward payout not worth the headache. All the buff kabam added this season on battleground and sidequest rained the game for me. Game more confusing and more stressful then fun. I play to escape stress now im walking into it smh

You're right. Kabam should take everything that's a challenge out. It's high time they just gave us the rewards instead of completing content.
  • Options
    Thats competitive battleground this season. Really. Thats what everyone is paying for
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    xIN4REDx said:

Kabam agent pretends to be consumer to defend their work when someone tries to tell them what they doing wrong, i thought its just a rumor

You have a skill problem.
    Any bleed immune champ can easily do Zemo.
    Mags especially comes to mind, both variants.
  • Options
    I guess i do.
  • Options
    Terra please explain to me that battleground pic i just posted. Is that a skill problem
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    xIN4REDx said:

Terra please explain to me that battleground pic i just posted. Is that a skill problem

Yes. The fact you can't beat old man Logan with Herc shows a major skill problem. Even more so that you couldn't get more than 50% health off. You died even with immortally.
  • Options
    If u say so. This is the new competitive n fun.
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre why r u so defensive, if i offended you im sorry. Maybe im just not as good nor skilled as u are. Im just trying to understand how last season my skills was fine and now it not concidered up to par by your standards.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    xIN4REDx said:

U died to mordo with Falcon... U really need to learn the game...
  • Options
    I did fine last season. I lost because of the weird confusing buff not because of the champ. So i should dish out a few hits and press pause then wait till it end. Thats skills.
  • Options
    I guess thats what u call competitive,fun,outsmart ur opponents, type of game play. Learn how to pause and wait it out. Thats how we're suppose to play. @Coppin thats how you play im assuming. I should learn. Ok i guess. Whatever you say bro
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    xIN4REDx said:

I guess thats what u call competitive,fun,outsmart ur opponents, type of game play. Learn how to pause and wait it out. Thats how we're suppose to play. @Coppin thats how you play im assuming. I should learn. Ok i guess. Whatever you say bro

Lol... U could have won that round if u actually knew what u were doing...
    Lets see Falcon's lock on bypasses the node and his astral evade.. how did u manage to do so little dmg?
    "My skills are baddd but i will blame it to the guy who paused" 🤣
  • Options
    Maybe i didnt press pause when i should like u would
  • Options
    xIN4REDx said:

Maybe i didnt press pause when i should like u would

Keep on blaming on others on a round u had the advantage and failed to execute
  • Options
    Pressing pause takes skills i guess. Thats pretty fun. People fight by not fighting. Thats how u play this game. Your such a smart guy
  • Options
    My bad. I didnt mean to blame it on others because thats how its meant to played. Lol
  • Options
    xIN4REDx said:

Pressing pause takes skills i guess. Thats pretty fun. People fight by not fighting. Thats how u play this game. Your such a smart guy

Keep on blaming it on the pause when u could have scored more points and actually win...
    Is it a cheap move?.. yes its a cheap move to press pause.. but 9.8k points with a clear advantage is pretty poor... Matter of fact there is a huge chance if they played the match they would have won regardless cause your execution was poor...
    Same for Zemo... He is not that hard to beat
  • Options
    Maybe for you. But why do u seem so defensive for what i said about zemo n battleground. Its not personal towards u. Trying earn goodie points with kabam gods lol
  • Options
    xIN4REDx said:

Maybe for you. But why do u seem so defensive for what i said about zemo n battleground. Its not personal towards u. Trying earn goodie points with kabam gods lol

Defensive? Where am i being defensive?.. I'm criticizing YOU, not defending anything at all...
This discussion has been closed.