**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner’s Choice Round 2

2»

Comments

• Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Deathlok or bust.

I guess bust...
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    White Tiger 🐅
    rawr
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,010 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Bullseye 🎯
    Skill needs more banger champs.
    Contending with Tech for weakest class in the game atm.

Rip any chance for Deathlok
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    Spider-Punk 🎸
    Originally I voted Punk, and I'm staying with Punk. Cash me ousside, how howbou dah?
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Spider-Punk 🎸
    Kabam Jax said:

Kabam Jax said:

I will be voting for Spider-Punk.
    Picture this...

SP3, Spider-punk pulls out his guitar, his opponent is confused but becomes docile. SP begins to tune the guitar, the confusion grows. He strums once and the opponent moves in to lend a thoughtful ear. Spider-punk, quick as a whip, hops up and hits them across the head with the guitar. Then he webs to the ceiling and jumps down and smashes the guitar over his opponent repeatedly before it freezeframes. Colours adjust and it pays homage to The Clash's London Calling album cover. All set to a kickass punk riff.

I repeat... we may not need another Spider-person in the contest... but we need a punk.

This is glorious
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    Bullseye 🎯
    Please, give Bullseye 🎯 a chance!!! At least at one point in the future!
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 552 ★★★
    Bullseye 🎯
    Rookiie said:

or Gladiator, both would be cool

sadly ik it will be bullseye because he’s far and away the fan favorite- anyone could’ve told you this would happen

I think it will be close. Don’t be surprised if Bullseye doesn’t make it.
    I definitely hope to see him in the future, however. He’s my all time favorite marvel character.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    Gladiator 🛡️
    Would love to have some Shiar Imperial Guard and Starjammers in this game:

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Spider-Punk 🎸
    SuelGames said:

As long as Spiderpunk DO NOT WIN, im happy #boycottspiderpunk

Any of the other 3 should be rly cool :)

ps rip deathlok :/

I am once again asking, what do you think a boycott is? Because…

• Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Spider-Punk 🎸
    Kabam Jax said:

I will be voting for Spider-Punk.
    Picture this...

SP3, Spider-punk pulls out his guitar, his opponent is confused but becomes docile. SP begins to tune the guitar, the confusion grows. He strums once and the opponent moves in to lend a thoughtful ear. Spider-punk, quick as a whip, hops up and hits them across the head with the guitar. Then he webs to the ceiling and jumps down and smashes the guitar over his opponent repeatedly before it freezeframes. Colours adjust and it pays homage to The Clash's London Calling album cover. All set to a kickass punk riff.

I repeat... we may not need another Spider-person in the contest... but we need a punk.

That’s what I’ve been saying. We’re not getting another spider. we’re getting a punk rock superhero.
  • Options
    White Tiger 🐅
    Didn’t we already have a 2nd Round Voting Ballot in game for this (in addition to the separate Mojo ones) a few days ago ?

Just got another in-game Mail Msg with another 2nd round Voting Ballot today (dated today as well).

Did Kabam accidentally send out a 2nd ballot for this week ?
  • Options
    L1zardW1zardL1zardW1zard Posts: 144 ★★★
    Bullseye 🎯
    Either bullseye or gladiator, I really wanted deathlok but since he's out I'll take any of those two. Definitely don't want spider punk and white tiger though, we already have 9 spider man variations and as for white tiger, she looks like a female version of black panther which I'm definitely not interested in her design looks so boring.
  • Options
    Gladiador !!!
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited January 2023
    Bullseye 🎯
    I only don't want gladiator ad we don't need another ultra powerful cosmic. But bullseye boosts other people like TASKMASTER would he cool and I would love to see how they handle there animations
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Spider-Punk 🎸
    MaxGaming said:

I only don't want gladiator ad we don't need another ultra powerful cosmic. But bullseye boosts other people like TASKMASTER would he cool and I would love to see how they handle there animations

he got eliminated max