**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who tricked who??

So I have had a 6* Hercules for many months and been hoping and hoping to get him awakened. Went through all the Cyber rewards and Holidays and all that and still didn’t pull one to get him duped.

I finally today decide to spend 1M loyalty chips and spin for a 6* awakening gem and lo and behold, I get a Cosmic. But, before rushing to use it on him, I open one generic 6* crysal and what do you know, I finally pull another Herc! Of course you know the typical process would be that I pull him AFTER using the awakening gem to dupe him.

So, who gets the last laugh? Did I trick Kabam by pulling him first before using the awakening gem I just got, or did Kabam still get the last laugh because I wasted my loyalty chips to get the cosmic awakening gem that I would’ve never needed?? LOL!!

Comments

• And just to also call out, part of me is thinking correct grammar would use “whom” somewhere…but I’m not sure and I’ve always hated grammar.
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,174 ★★★★
    If you pull a Galan, CGR or Hulkling (assuming you haven’t) you can you the gem, so you won after all

Also you can use it on whoever you want, just pouting out some options
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Cosmic is still probably the best awakening gem to get out of any class. So many good first time awakening champs in that class
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Congrats, and you'll find a use for that cosmic awakening gem :)
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Well played!! Im gonna go with you swindled Kabam. Because that just sounds better on paper. Nice!!!