**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to get back champs from quest that is not running

I was in the gold quest before and now after quest refresh my champs are stuck. I can't use them in any other quests.

Comments

• JozielPNJozielPN Posts: 95
    It happened with me as well. I was in the gold quest before and now after quest refresh my champs are stuck. I can't use them in any other quests. Now that this happened to me, my strongest team is locked! Please help us Kabam! Please fix this issue ASAP!
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    Update
    Now i can use them. Thanks kabam.
    V16ul wrote: »
    Update

Did you do something? Or you just waited?
  • Oz4268Oz4268 Posts: 8
    I have 2 champions stuck in catalyst clash (Ghost Rider and Iron Parriot) and can't use them for Versus Arenas. They have been stuck for over 24hrs.
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    edited June 2017
    JozePN wrote: »
    Update

Signed in again
    JozePN wrote: »
    Update

Signed in again

YES! It worked for me too! Thanks!
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Sorry to see that you're having issues with your Champions being stuck, and I'm glad that the signing back in is working for you. If you still have Champs stuck after trying that, you should be able to write into Customer Support and have them try to remove the stuck teams.