**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for maintenance

Will we be given extra time to complete the 5 star crystal shards arena since we were delayed because of the maintenance on 10/12/2017?

Comments

• Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    no, they delay half the arenas they do because of maintenance. If they did compensation for every arena they do this too you would be drowning in compensation.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Rofl!!!!

Their gifts ARE the compensation. You're asking for free stuff because there was an issue in getting your free stuff?
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Zyklonb wrote: »
    Will we be given extra time to complete the 5 star crystal shards arena since we were delayed because of the maintenance on 10/12/2017?

So one hour lost out of 7 days is going to affect you that much? Stop asking for handouts at every opportunity. It makes you look like a 12 year old. Who knows maybe you are.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Rofl!!!!

Their gifts ARE the compensation. You're asking for free stuff because there was an issue in getting your free stuff?

Nothing is free if you're earning it busting your hump.

And OP isn't asking free stuff neither, he is asking for more time for bust and earn the reward.
  • FoosnaggleFoosnaggle Posts: 20
    I agree. Everyone complaining and want free stuff cause they have an issue getting their free stuff. Too funny.
  • FoosnaggleFoosnaggle Posts: 20
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Rofl!!!!

You already get rewards for busting your hump. These are on top of that, making them free.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Rofl!!!!

It's like anniversary gifts between people. Thank you for staying with me ____ years. Here's a gift to make up for it
  • The server went down because they're giving out a huge amount of free stuff, and you want them to give you more free stuff?
  • Ffs!!! Already!?!?
  • CodydewCodydew Posts: 15
    And what about Alliance War? Our Alliance was in the middle of pushing for the win when the maintenance took place. I had just spen on a bunch of pots to revive and go after a miniboss. So now not only am I out pots, but our entire Alliance is out the potential rewards from a 48 hour aw. Absolutely ridiculous the amount of maintenances that take place in this game. Y'all are worse than Storm8 was back in the day.