**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first R5 6* is…

Two heads are better than one)

I didn’t really know what rank-up gem I wanted, but when I saw green, I put it into abom immediately!

Comments

• AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    The fairest (and tankiest) one of all

Congrats!
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    I ll be honest, when this guy was announced, i had never seen him b4, the only Abomb i knew was the classic Blonksy, and i gotta say those 2 heads were rly disturbing lol it took me a while to get used to him XD
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    What a beauty!
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Nice!!!!
  • so beautiful. Love this rankup.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★

so beautiful. Love this rankup.

Rank up yes, beautiful...eh not so much but who's to judge
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Most beautiful choice
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    edited January 2023
    I love how everyone is clearly leaning fav champs over the "best" option....not saying he's bad as I have him and obviously he's a monster ....but I've seen rank ups like American Chavez, ibom, multiple kingpins, tigra, etc. I'm shocked it's not 100% doom, idoom, herc , galan etc
  • I love how everyone is clearly leaning fav champs over the "best" option....not saying he's bad as I have him and obviously he's a monster ....but I've seen rank ups like American Chavez, ibom, multiple kingpins, tigra, etc. I'm shocked it's not 100% doom, idoom, herc , galan etc

Best champions are boring to play, I'd rather rank a champion I'd have fun using.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Are the prestige wars over or are the rank up materials more accessible to regular folk?
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Prestige matters for the top 30, maybe 100, alliances in AQ only.

For everyone else, prestige makes BG matchmaking worse. So, if you're outside that elite alliance AQ race, why would you rank for prestige?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Prestige matters for the top 30, maybe 100, alliances in AQ only.

For everyone else, prestige makes BG matchmaking worse. So, if you're outside that elite alliance AQ race, why would you rank for prestige?

Numbers go brrr and make brain feel good.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 209 ★★

Are the prestige wars over or are the rank up materials more accessible to regular folk?

My alliance is 63 last week, don’t think we gonna get higher then top 46-90 in the nearest future, so prestige doesn’t matter that much. I could rank up quicksilver, but I just don’t enjoy playing him, though he is a good champ.