**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 reasons you should have voted Bullseye

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited January 2023 in General Discussion
Dark Avengers meaning new champs and synergies to people like Sentry

His a merc with Tasky giving a chance of making Tasky even better due to synergies

He is a big time merc aswell so we can make synergy teams with lots of mercs not just Tasky, but yes mainly tasky

Funny chemistry with Tasky

Even more chemistry

But seriously Bullseye has potential to be a crit God and as a Dark Avenger bring boosts to old champs like Sentry and even new champs like Songbird. Also being a Merc can let him have lots of synergies with people like tasky which is always a win. Don't forget he has conflicts with Daredevil, and Hawkeye which can lead to some cool synergies there too. So overall we are looking at a potential Skill Apoc!!

But also think of it this way, Spiderpunk Hype is on a fall and that leaves Bullseye, Gladiator and White Tiger.
Gladiator is just gonna add to the overpowered and persistent charged Cosmics while White Tiger (a huge fan favorite) is gonna come in the next month like Zemo did with Quick Silver.

P.S. this is edited and I just realized the hell hole we are in of another powerful Cosmic vs a new Mystic god

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,929 ★★★★★
    Too late.
  • Options
    Damn but still it was worth a shot
  • Options
    Feeney234 said:

So it seems like you wanted Bullseye solely to make Taskmaster better 😂 that about right?

Yesn't as yes he is the most likely character to give a worth while synergy to tasky but no as Bullseye on his own is a great character
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    Bullseye not being final 2 is a big shocker to me, and I agree that he should be in the game already (like if I was in charge, he'd've been there Day One with Daredevil and Elektra), but I'm glad White Tiger's in the final...
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    The simping for taskmaster is still going strong I see.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

Bullseye not being final 2 is a big shocker to me, and I agree that he should be in the game already (like if I was in charge, he'd've been there Day One with Daredevil and Elektra), but I'm glad White Tiger's in the final...

If Bullseye were released day 1 he would've been a joke tier champ and required a mega buff to be functional, just like every other day 1 champ.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    OP - 5 reasons to vote Bullseye
    5 reasons - synergies, synergies, synergies, synergies, synergies
  • Options
    solopolo said:

If Bullseye were released day 1 he would've been a joke tier champ and required a mega buff to be functional, just like every other day 1 champ.
    No look at SL his still viable
  • Options
    AMS94 said:

And Crit numbers
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

AMS94 said:

And Crit numbers
    Lot of Skill champs have crit numbers, & Cosmic champs as well
    If u really wanted to hype him then u should've gone with abilities like countering miss, evade, auto block, having passive true strike at base, dealing true damage, etc etc......but even all of that isn't that big of a deal these days
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    MaxGaming said:

Feeney234 said:

So it seems like you wanted Bullseye solely to make Taskmaster better 😂 that about right?

Yesn't as yes he is the most likely character to give a worth while synergy to tasky but no as Bullseye on his own is a great character
    @MaxGaming i would rather a god synergy with Kingpin
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    I believe they will still add him in the future regardless

To be honest im just glad Spiderpunk is dead lol

Gladiator or White Tiger, any of those would be pretty cool imo, im going for Gladiator tough
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    Reason #6. He once did this. With nothing more than paper clips.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    As much as I wanted Bullseye to win, your arguments aren’t very good cause it’s never better to buff a champ with synergies than just a normal buff
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 395 ★★★
    I think Bullseye will come 2024 for sure. Too many times being in the vote not to. That’s just my thought process though, considering OS came to the game, and so did Zemo, both after losing their votes.

Jinx
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 551 ★★★
    I think Bullseye will be here later this year honestly.
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 551 ★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

I think Bullseye will come 2024 for sure. Too many times being in the vote not to. That’s just my thought process though, considering OS came to the game, and so did Zemo, both after losing their votes.

Jinx

And Omega Sentinel

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,177 ★★★★
    We need Sentry and Taskmaster to be champions on they’re own, not on life support by synergies
  • Options

We need Sentry and Taskmaster to be champions on they’re own, not on life support by synergies

HOLD ON! No one said Taskmaster isn't a champion on his own
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

Jinx

Omega was runner up and they said the runner up would get added, just not the same year. Zemo lost out earlier in the running, so that's just them figuring out where/when to add him.
  • Options
    Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    edited January 2023
    Bullseye isn’t a visually interesting character. All he does is throw objects accurately and still manages to get his arse kicked by Daredevil over and over and over. Bring on White Tiger.
  • Options
    This just proved that not voting for him was a smart decision on my part
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    no
  • Options

Bullseye isn’t a visually interesting character. All he does is throw objects accurately and still manages to get his arse kicked by Daredevil over and over and over. Bring on White Tiger.

People like Longshot do similar things but prove to look dope
  • Options
    MaxGaming said:

People like Longshot do similar things but prove to look dope
    Yeah but longshot has 4 fingers and that tripped people up because they thought it was a bug. It drove interest