**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik in next 6* feature???

ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 416 ★★★
Kabam, please confirm or deny?

Comments

• Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 397 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

The only reason why I expect she won't be in the featured is because kabam had SW in a prerelease bundle before she was added to the featured crystal

I also agree here. But that doesn’t necessarily mean she won’t be.

Scarlet Witch also has synergies with QS and Wiccan (who were both featured champs this round) alongside the tags in Carinas 3.

That being said, Magik is a dimensional being, and could be in the featured based on that. I just think there needs to be more evidence for that to be something coming.

If any champ that doesn’t exist as a six star is making their debut, I think that champ will be Wolverine.

Jinx
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I doubt theyll ever release her as a 6*. You want infinite power lock cheese? Do it with a 5* 😂

I feel like thats Kabam's logic. They lose in the long term if they put out 6* Magik. Same goes for Quake.

They're just too damn good!!!
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    Jinxesaxe said:

Magik will continue to be stuck in limbo. At least for this round.

Jinx

I see what you did there! 😜
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    You are asking them to confirm or deny. But I haven't heard any chatter on this at all. Are you trying to speak something into existence?
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    If im not mistaken, only Quake, Wolverine and Magik arent available as 6* at this point, but i do believe they will be in the future, just not right now...
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Quake will never be a 6*
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    I'd really like them to release Magik as a 6*. One of my favourite 5* synergy teams was the Selffriends (Magik, Sunspot, Warlock). They cover so much between them.
  • Options
    JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 397 ★★★

Jinxesaxe said:

Magik will continue to be stuck in limbo. At least for this round.

Jinx

I see what you did there! 😜
    I was waiting!

Jinx
  • Options

Quake will never be a 6*

never say never when it comes to kabam
  • Options
    ShoNuff29 said:

Kabam, please confirm or deny?

As to Original ask.

NOOOO, no matter whether she will or will not be part of next Feature, Kabam WILL NOT tell you in advance. Just like they do not tell you ANY of the other “non-new” champs that will be part of next Feature crystal prior to the Feature crystal actually going live.

Even if you were to ask “politely”.