**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which Champ Were You Voting For In Summoner's Choice?

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
Which one were you rooting for?

Which Champ Were You Voting For In Summoner's Choice? 116 votes

Gladiator
18%
TendersquadtntslLogan00Karatemike415LegionnaireBigfoot33RenaxqqGogiAzenstarodishika123ReaperStrongSalve_maker05abamwillrun4adonutCarolCorpPat_McGloin_1PowerOfACandleSuelGamesYash0101AllMight17 21 votes
White Tiger
33%
Apocalypse189TheVyrusDrake2078Sundance_2099HenriqueSCCPmeoreanDarkrider05Gustavo20Utkarsh_26IvarTheBoneless_Sham_DonDudu2809nOuxSarvanga1_Godslayer_1RocketWaffleGamerKniteRax38RawrasurusSkyLord7000 39 votes
Bullseye
15%
ADDIS0Nigotgame1075buttersShadowstrikemdsubHellboyy9999AmaadAkiraRookiieLuke9523Ewell65SSS69BabyMiikeElwindUltragamerFrostGiantLordBlack_wid0wMarostrange200513579rebel_WaRLoRDxx 18 votes
Spider Punk
10%
MonkeyWWicket329PikoluRockypantherxBawa69SpideyFunkoRonSwansonjaythekidCyrillFromTulaCederTheFladhThePharcide 12 votes
Echo
3%
LeNoirFaineantLpooHerry435LittleSlime 4 votes
Marrow
0%
Deathlok
17%
MasterSmokeDrZolaVergeman78AllyourbassDoom_and_GloomrockykostonZsirhcZBowTieJohnAMS94H3t3rThoye3MCOCHazzaCharlie21540DukenpukeJenskeDJeff77Barri8LickyKennyPLMarvelfan30 20 votes
Sunfire
1%
ProtogenoiSlayinAlive 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Deathlok first
    Then Bullseye.
    Then Gladiator.

I just don't want Spider-Punk.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,152 ★★★★
    Deathlok
    We needed deathlok not gladiator or spider punk
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Deathlok
    Deathlok is the one that should've won
    I didn't really care who wins after he ws out but voted for White Tiger after him
  • Options
    White Tiger
    Bullseye first but after that was White Tiger. As a tigra lover I'd love to see a champ similar to her.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    White Tiger
    WHITE TIGER FOR THE WIN!
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Bullseye
    Terra said:

Deathlok first
    Then Bullseye.
    Then Gladiator.

I just don't want Spider-Punk.

Yeah same here. I was lobbying so hard for people to stop voting for Spider Punk. Just disappointed Echo didn't make it past the first round :(
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

We needed deathlok not gladiator or spider punk

Game really needed all 8 tbh. But alas, kabam already knew who would win these votes when they compiled the list. All the voting does is make said characters arrive sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 401 ★★
    White Tiger
    Voted for White Tiger the whole time. The game should have all 8 eventually but I kinda want White Tiger in the game before the other characters
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Bullseye
    Bullseye was my first choice then White Tiger after he was eliminated.
  • Options
    Hulverine_1Hulverine_1 Posts: 72
    White Tiger
    WHITE TIGER