**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It’s time we settle the argument. Who is the better skill?

AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
So let’s assume all of them are at least awakened at sig 20. Of these 4 which one would you get the most use out of? Who does the best damage? And who has the best utility?

It’s time we settle the argument. Who is the better skill? 221 votes

Nick Fury
42%
AzKicker316DuMonUTristanFeeney234Terra11MorvalRaoCropDusterarsjumDarth_StewiesolopoloHzoriFurious_Fighter1WorknprogressLeslie316HomerJBondRepto23rcm2017Logan00Cap366Creeper_Man_81 94 votes
Kingpin
37%
TheJalliKeonexFrostyIl_CuocobuffajrzuffyChovnerEmil_LimsonAnurag1606Jazz_MessengerThecurlerMaledracRbk19CupidpseudosaneAgentDoom9MoosetiptronicThe_Blue_Jaguar10or_StrongXigro 83 votes
Valkyrie
6%
MasterSmokeHort4Monk1Texas_11Izze_Kingpathak_arpGodslayer_1RocketWaffleGreenRaptor413Matthew950TenukeringXxLoOhNuTiCkxXBluCitizenJMC2007Yuvraj_267 15 votes
Shang Chi
13%
SnizzbarMagicBentonSpity68ege999menDragonMCOCfrodo2377CassyrockykostonMadhanHiphopKerneasDooberman420Gogeta91199L0TUS_MANTISFenicoTHUNDERBILSpideyFunkoKhellendros138Dkcody42DrauglinMauu 29 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Taskmaster
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 279 ★★
    I personally enjoy Shang-Chi over nick and I believe he's the got the "best damage" out of the four. But Nick fury is basically the definition of a skill champ. Bleed, furies, unblockable, purify and much more. so he has the most utility imo. Fully synergised Kingpin could be an option but, It would require a full synergy team. So if you're using Kingpin you're Using kingpin. whereas Nick and Chi are can stand alone, also Valkyries awesome but the worst of the 4 personally
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,533 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Moleman
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Valkyrie
    Vaylk is great.

It really is scenario based for skill champs.

Nick fury gives you a second wind on offense and can prevent evade.

Kingpin without hood really changes the tier of him, but still powerful
  • Options
    Depends on the matchup and what you need. Valkyrie and Shang Cheese are both great options for abyss if you're good enough with them. Kingpin is great for general content and when you need a purifier. Nick fury makes everyone else on the team better by simply existing and makes suicides masteries better for your team via synergy.
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★

Not sure about best. Elsa is my favorite. Controversy aside.

Elsa is so good. I forget about her too often.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★

So let’s assume all of them are at least awakened at sig 20. Of these 4 which one would you get the most use out of? Who does the best damage? And who has the best utility?

Where’s Blade, Moleman, Falcon and even Agent Venom with the Scorpion/Kraven synergy?
  • Options
    L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Shang Chi
    While Ive been using R4 KP more lately over R4 Shang Chi, Shang Chi is the most versatile, the best. No debate
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Kingpin

It’s not an argument, and hasn’t been in a long time. Kingpin is easily the best skill champ in the game and top 5 (top 3 IMO) overall. Nick is close, but not close enough to argue.

yeah try killing a void.. a class he is supposed to be in advantage of
    Come on man, you pick 1 champ out of 220+ that Kingpin can’t kill easily? Haha!

So by your logic, Nick is better because 1 champ in the science class is a tough matchup? Get real.
  • Options

It’s not an argument, and hasn’t been in a long time. Kingpin is easily the best skill champ in the game and top 5 (top 3 IMO) overall. Nick is close, but not close enough to argue.

So by your logic, Nick is better because 1 champ in the science class is a tough matchup? Get real.
    Kingpin isn't great against unsteady ground defenders in AW either. 🤷
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Kingpin
    The only reason I don't like NF as much nowadays is that he is completely unusable with recoil masteries...
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

Pikolu said:

Kingpin isn't great against unsteady ground defenders in AW either. 🤷
    Hard disagree. I used him with hood on path 4 tier 2 almost every war last season. Came across quite a few Knull’s, iBoms, spiderhams, terrax, BWCV. Worked quite well actually. He hits surprisingly hard even when he glances lol plus those champs dish out a decent amount of debuffs so kingpin get overpower pretty quickly compared to many other matchups.
    did you try killing the knull boss then? fully unblockable sp1s hitting into block. I saw a lot of people try and fail.
    or fight on insult to injury nodes?

if you take HS nodes and the defender isnt too aggressive then the dots can eat you up. Obviously you can use Hood for synergy but then that east up one spot.

I ain't saying the others dont have limitations but saying he is the best is obviously wrong because he actually can't take many of the nodes a skill class champ should be able to take.
    True and I didn’t say he was the best, but he definitely still does well against unsteady ground. I never attempted any Knull bosses because my skills top out at completing my path and maybe a mini boss here and there haha but the hazard shift/insult to injury node at the end of section 1 he took care of a few times
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Shang Chi
    I am here to advocate for Shang Chi.

Damage is bursty, but very high
    Utility is undoubtable - cleanse, unblock, slow etc
    The ability to block-break (w stun and unblock) is insanely useful.

I admit that Fury's cheat death and bleeds are strong and so is Kingpin, but for me Shang Chi's ability to deal with uncooperative AI and flexible playstyle makes him the best in my eyes
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,145 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Best skill champ is OG Daredevil. Come on, being able to dodge projectile specials is a great ability. I don't see any other skill champ having this ability. Is keg flip heavy is amazing. Not sure why he's not on the list. Such a underrated champ.
  • Options
    Absolutely disgusted you left the #1 skill Crossbones out of this list.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
    NF, and it's not even close. His bleeds whittle down at the opponent, and he literally has a second life. Duped, NF is unstoppable as an offender, and is pretty decent on defense too