**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FAVORITE CHAMPION TO BRING BACK MEMORIES

Every person in this community has to have a character that they use because they are god tier and/or because that specific champion brings them back memories. So, asking you, who is your champion that brings you back memories since the day you started this game.

Wasp and Mister Fantastic were my characters. I always remembered the times when they brought me through Act 2 through Act 4

Comments

• Quake, she carried me through a large chunk of the game and got me through a lot of challenges the game had back in the day.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 627 ★★★
    OG Scarlet Witch. Was my 1st 4* r5 sig 99. Just pulled 6* & looking forward to being able to use her again in a relevant way
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Sym supreme 1st 5*\1st 5* duped\1st 5* maxed out. got him from a gift and and use him all the time still he's so fun to play and does lots of dmg
  • HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 279 ★★
    Venompool, my first 4* back in the day and first 5/50 even pre buff the man carried me through pretty much everything below act 4 basically. He's been my favorite character ever since even though i don't play him that much. But when he got buffed, my love for him rebloomed and I instantly r5'd my 5*.

I love him so much (no homo)
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    I have very fond memories with Mr Sinister, he was my first 5*. He's currently sitting at r4, and I'm planning to take him to r5 before my other god tiers. He will always be my hero :blush:
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I have a soft spot for hulkbuster. My first 5* and he helped me throughout all of act 5, getting cav, and when I just started map 5 aq
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    Elektra.

Even back then she was hardly considered "God Tier" or even close, but she carried me through so much content, especially AW, and I even built my masteries around utilising her more, taking the one that places weakness debuffs when attacking (Inequity, I think?) so that her ability could trigger more often.

She's completely obsolete now, but damn she got me through a lot.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Killmonger. He was my first 5* and carried through 90% of act 4 and 5. I got so good playing him.

Now, he is r4 sig 200 and will be my first r5 if I get that skill gem from Carinas!
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,397 ★★★★★
    Starky carried me through so much early content
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Yellowjacket is my personal favorite.
    He's a character I had absolutely no idea who they were back when I started playing (at the time my Marvel knowledge was limited to X-Men and a tiny bit of Spider-Man) but he was my first 2 star ever.
    That SP2 power sting was sooo satisfying.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    OG BP. He helped me take down Act 4 as a 4* back in the day.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    4* SW (classic) and 4* BW (classic) .... carried me thru many contents plus act 5 completion...
  • So much early content used 4* P2099 now he is r4 4* max sig
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    G2099 will always have a special place in my heart. I just wish I have the 6*version of her.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    CMM for me. Paired with nick and carried me through a lot. When boss rushes were a thing (bring them back Kabam), i would just nuke the fights using CMM and not even bother with a proper counter.

Recent main use was BG and EOP . She killed it using the 20% revives and indestructible. Kind of a mini Herc
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    4* ghost rider, he was mvp for aq back when i started playing the game, also 3* iceman helped me a lot in the early story quests.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,001 ★★★★★
    I have a soft spot for CAWW2.
    Love the memories of Dormammu AQ solos
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    OG Captain America. Back in the day, his huge perfect block chance was amazing. He helped me through so much early content.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,048 ★★★★
    I never use them anymore, but BP, Colossus, and Gamora triplehandedly helped me get through a lot of the earlier content. As 3*s. Looked at my fully ranked 4*s, none of them bring any memories or ring any bells of me using them a lot, except maybe Archangel, so they must've been late rankups that didn't really help me.

This of course was in the first year or two of the content, so there weren't a lot of characters.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 337 ★★
    venom. haha. man, even though paragon with so many r4 6 stars, I still love my 4 star venom.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    4* nightcrawler got me through all the big bosses from act 2 to 4
  • Yash0101Yash0101 Posts: 134
    For me (4star:- Omega Red,Ultron and a 3star Dormamu)
    The time when I don't know much about the game
  • TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153
    Many champions have come across me. But there are no others like F.F who I have helped for some time. But the torch was the one i have used the most.( Torch got me through act 2 and to 4)

Thus speaks, The Watcher.
  • Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 400 ★★
    5* Black Widow (Claire Voyant) was my first 5*. Had her since 2020 and she got me through Act 1-5. Havent used her much in Act 6, but I've only started it so that might change. R4 but soon will be R5. Hopefully I can also awaken her soon
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Gwenpool! She was the first champ I pulled from my first ever spending on this game, A 5star Gwenpool and I had fun with her.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye for me. In 2015-2016 days, back when 4*s were main champs used, I couldn't pull any of the then op champs. With not a lot of bleed champs then and fewer power control, Hawkeye became my first r4 4* (which was a big thing back then) and carried me through all the early game content.

Not long after, I pulled a 5* Hawkeye and still on my slump of no op champs pulls then, Hawkeye became my first r4 5* as soon as they became a thing and was easily my go to champ for a long time.

I still enjoy using him, even have the 6* as r3, and everytime I use him (now buffed version) I remember the early days of the game.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Rulk is pretty nostalgic for me. He was my first 4* and punched his way through a lot of fights in aq, aw, and acts 3, 4, and 5.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023
    Blade
    Mystic wars. OGs will remember

SL
    OG damage king