**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Winter Soldier or Black Panther: Civil War?

Who should I rank up? My 4* Winter Soldier or my 4* Black Panther: Civil War?

Comments

• AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Either of them duped? Where do you see yourself using them? BPCW is pretty much just an AW Defense champ, and admittedly does not need to be duped to be useful there. WS is fun to play as, but his sig is unreliable.
  • EcBatLFCEcBatLFC Posts: 38
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Either of them duped? Where do you see yourself using them? BPCW is pretty much just an AW Defense champ, and admittedly does not need to be duped to be useful there. WS is fun to play as, but his sig is unreliable.

Both of them are duped and I plan to use them in AW.
    Thank you for your opinion.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Where in AW. Offense or Defense?
    NMEONES wrote: »
    Where in AW. Offense or Defense?

Defence.
  • Then bpCw would be better
    Then bpCw would be better

Thank you!

• AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Definitely BPCW then, yes. WS is not much on Defense, as he is easy to fight, and has no real tricks to him.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Every man and his dog can blitz WS because RoL is the go to place to practice against high health champs
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    WS is better for personal use. Great quest champ, good synergies. Randomly working power control is nice but unreliable. Seems to work more now but still random. Reworking made him one of my favorite skill champs. BPCW if you need a defender or prestige. But depending on the attacker's champs BPCW can also be a really easy fight.

Dunno how many skill r5's you have or who your questing teams are so I'm just being general.
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    BPCW can be a pain when you run into him on defense.

WS, people have a tonne of practice vs him because he is the first node in RoL and quite often used to test run new champs or strategies. But he is fun to play and does a lot of damage.
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    BPCW can be a pain when you run into him on defense.

WS, people have a tonne of practice vs him because he is the first node in RoL and quite often used to test run new champs or strategies. But he is fun to play and does a lot of damage.
    WS is better for personal use. Great quest champ, good synergies. Randomly working power control is nice but unreliable. Seems to work more now but still random. Reworking made him one of my favorite skill champs. BPCW if you need a defender or prestige. But depending on the attacker's champs BPCW can also be a really easy fight.

Dunno how many skill r5's you have or who your questing teams are so I'm just being general.

Thank you for your opinion, it has helped me.