**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Catalyst Clash Arena Update

KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
edited February 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
T5b and T5C have been in game for a while, now we even have t6b, t3a and t6c

Catalyst arenas could use a major update with ways of us obtaining these “new” catalyst.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,587 ★★★★
    Yeah, true. Catalyst arena hasn't updated since its release, and the rewards are most definitely not worth it. Its high time that they updated the arena, at least for TB and above players. I have never touched that arena since I had 4*
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Well, the biggest downside to an update would be the potential removal or placement of the 30 units. Which might mean more rounds.
    When the original arena's were released we had no other way to obtain the catalyst in a meaningful manner. Now we have Glory, Battlegrounds etc to obtain catalyst. Obtaining them via arena is not the way to go anymore.
    Please do not touch these arena's for they have the second easiest 30 something units to obtain in game.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    There should be 2 different catalyst arena like the summoner trials. One for lower level progression and one for Cavalier +.
  • KeonexKeonex Posts: 296 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

There should be 2 different catalyst arena like the summoner trials. One for lower level progression and one for Cavalier +.

I like this idea.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    It's crazy how often we see posts like this. Its like the community is trying to tell Kabam something lol