Does this happen to you?

KanoooKanooo Member Posts: 121
edited February 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
When i dash back to avoid an incoming attack, my Champ just don't move and gets hit. Not that way too often but happens a few times though.

Not sure whether my thumb is not getting proper contact or not but its been bothering me quite a bit.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Member Posts: 723 ★★★
    happened with me too..
  • Warrior_696Warrior_696 Member Posts: 6
    When I want to attack, my champ moves back instead of forward. Been playing so long but Parrying still an issue 🤥
  • Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Moderator Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear your inputs aren't registering correctly and I understand it can be really frustrating when something like this happens.

Firstly, I suggest making sure the screen of your device is as clean as possible to ensure the best possible performance. If you still notice this happening after cleaning your screen, I recommend going through all the troubleshooting steps in the relevant article below.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

We keep track issues like this using the threads below.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to share feedback about your experience in whichever of those threads is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

The feedback we receive in those threads helps us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.