**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Complaining about your summoners choice crystal?

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
You could be me who only had 1 of the 12 which was Hulk. And pull a Hulk from it. :'(

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    If your Hulk was unawakened before you pulled him again, that's actually a pretty awesome pull. I heard a duped Hulk absolutely crushes anyone at low health, even that dreaded AQ Dormammu. In a Ragnarok Hela synergy, I believe his potential is further increased too
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I mean yeah, I'm glad I awakened him. Plus he was already my top champ. But this damn game won't give me any skills or mystics. Out of the 12 4*s I have not 1 skill or mystic lol
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Be glad you didn't pull Kingpin
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Duped Hulk is awesome, but I totally understand the disappointment. That's the frustrating thing about a game based almost entirely on chance. Eventually you will get some champs that you can use but you may never get THE champ you want.
    I will never complain again if I could just get an archangel
    I do love my hulk tho,I got lucky with him and storm. First 5* was Howard the duck :/
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Ahitlaw wrote: »

Not to brag, but I go an Archangel. All that luck mounted up for this crystal since all my other 4 stars are trash.
    Brag if you want! That's awesome you got him. What are your other 4*s?
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    GbSarkar wrote: »

Yea thanks, I pulled one. How in hell did that champ make top 12? :(
    Zapp wrote: »

Exactly what I was thinking. Should have been gwenpool and crossbones. In my opinion
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    edited December 2017
    You could be me who only had 1 of the 12 which was Hulk. And pull a Hulk from it. :'(

I had 50/50 Hulk lvl 40 and 5* R4 Hulk lvl 20

Got a bloody Hulk, now he s lvl 60 fml

What pisses me off is guys from my ally pulled Spidey, Mephisto, Medusa and Iceman, i needed all of those :(
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

You will really hate me.

I pulled AA, my fiancée pulled AA when he got home from work, and our partner pulled AA when she got home.

You will really hate me.

I pulled AA, my fiancée pulled AA when he got home from work, and our partner pulled AA when she got home.

Damn.. I'm just really unlucky..hopefully in an hour when I get this 5* it'll finally give me a break
    Codornas wrote: »

What pisses me off is guys from my ally pulled Spidey, Mephisto, Medusa and Iceman, i needed all of those :(

That's what I keep seeing. Everyone pulling what I wanted :'(
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

You will really hate me.

Damn.. I'm just really unlucky..hopefully in an hour when I get this 5* it'll finally give me a break

I hope the gods of the game bless you with a good pull!
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Zapp wrote: »

I pulled a kingpin. What makes me happy about it is that I don't have to focus on ranking him at all.
    #silverlining
  • I pulled Star Lord... for the second time this week, and probably the 8th time overall. Actually would have preferred King Pin as he's one of only 3 skill that I don't have.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I got hulk, who was sig 60. So it was a useless pull to me. Would have far preferred kingpin.
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    Duped my gwenpool. Needed something like an AA or a Hyperion or a spark but nope, let's dupe a champ who doesn't need to be duped. AHHHHH
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i got a mephisto :/
    Codornas wrote: »

That's what I keep seeing. Everyone pulling what I wanted :'(
    I'm banned from making any new posts til Jan..so bumping my.post to ask a question.

The Carnage buff that is rumored to happen,is it true? If so any ideas when