Quicksilver not able to chain specials?

spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Member Posts: 153 ★★
Is it just me or does it seem very very hard to chain Quicksilvers specials? I am consistently getting blocked by the AI when I try to chain either SP1 or SP2 after both M,L,L,L,M and M,L,L,L,L combos.

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,310 ★★★★★
    Just you.
  • ByohazardByohazard Member Posts: 16
    No the same is happening to me and a lot of other QS users. I used to be able to chain combos into specials now the AI gets his block up way sooner. I now have to parry before throwing a special. It’s really frustrating.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,589 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Just you.

Yeah, be a little more considerate and less arrogant, will you? OP was asking nicely.

It is hard to chain specials with QS either way, it needs a lot of practice, you will eventually get there @spacejumper5193 , just pay more attention to when his final combo hit actually ends. Good Luck!
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 997 ★★★
    It's not just you and anyone who plays the game and him know this. I've missed my combo into specials with him more often than anyone else and he's only a few months old. Same goes for bwdo. I've missed her sp2 mid.combo because you do have to time it differently. I'd just practice the timing of it and you'll figure out the timing, but for someone to just say "it's you" is arrogant at best. This is a forum that helps people with certain issues and a place people should be able to go for help with game issues.....9/10 when people ask for help they get called an idiot or told they can't read. Its pretty sad this is the new norm.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 944 ★★★★

Is it just me or does it seem very very hard to chain Quicksilvers specials? I am consistently getting blocked by the AI when I try to chain either SP1 or SP2 after both M,L,L,L,M and M,L,L,L,L combos.

Same here the defenders often block my specials after a Medium combo. But I think he’s Black Cat is worse than QS, 4 out of 5 her sp2 gets blocked after a Medium combo ender.
    I was going to bring it up that Kabam has to do something about champs with Medium double hits. The second hit of the medium is often parried by AI and difficult to sometimes chain it with a special.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    I would practice getting off his Sp mid combo until you figure out the timing of his combo because it’s longer than other champs just takes practice. Once you get use to his combo you will catch it all the time.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    With the same argument Aegon can't chain either...
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

With the same argument Aegon can't chain either...

Ok that one is so frustrating in abyss lmao!!!!
    Yeah when u realize u let that M go.. and thru a special into block . Agh
  • ByohazardByohazard Member Posts: 16
    Manup456 said:

I would practice getting off his Sp mid combo until you figure out the timing of his combo because it’s longer than other champs just takes practice. Once you get use to his combo you will catch it all the time.

I hate to admit that I am mistaken more than most but after reading this I went in and practiced agains my R4 bull and y’all may be on to something. You can’t wait for the animation to finish. It is definitely a timing thing. Once I timed it right I could do it successively. Thanks for the tip Manup456!

• VivamaxVivamax Member Posts: 3
    same here QS specials HARD to chain after combo (specials always blocked by AI)
  • Chitownrider_06Chitownrider_06 Member Posts: 1
    I've noticed the same
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Holy necro batman