**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who are the worst 5* Champs?

Just pulled this. This is only my 3rd 5*. Is this the worst one to get?
xhdilp0bx6yi.jpg

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Iron Patriot & Hulkbuster are far worse than SG.
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    Spider-Gwen is top of the awful champions. HB, Collosus, IP there are many worse ones to get
  • KaanG95KaanG95 Posts: 74
    Why dont you like spider-gwen. I think shes good afte you use sp1 ?
  • KaanG95 wrote: »
    Why dont you like spider-gwen. I think shes good afte you use sp1 ?

She's just the standard joke. Her SP1 is stupid, but she's alright. HB, IP, KK, LC are the worst of the worst.
  • dramaking122dramaking122 Posts: 84
    Loki is the worst 5* champion and I got him twice from Crystal wish I could sell him to get shards and iso
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    Luke Cage was the only champ to give Thanos a sweet right hand too in that mcoc video.

Right, it probably means he's gonna get buffed soon.
  • Loki is the worst 5* champion and I got him twice from Crystal wish I could sell him to get shards and iso
    He has buff steal and unblockable sp2. Colussus has Armour. He is very underrated
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Not exaggerating, there's 72 champs and about 75% are more or less worthless.

DQEsqGBVwAAAU-I.jpg:large
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    Mmx1991 wrote: »

The feeling is really like upgrading from 3* to 4* except that is 1/5 faster to form a 4* hero crystal. A 'poor' pull is much easily forgotten since the next 4* is probably just around the corner.

With the 5*, well, I can imagine even more uproar to pull a less than desirable 6* champ.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    No list of worst 5* champs is complete without Groot.

Dr. Zola

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    I was laughing when I saw this. I have half of them and I only have 6 5*

HE has to be an exception.

• Better than Kamala :l
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    There are none, if they can fight and they can KO others then they're good.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Groot is the worst but I understand why it difficult to choose.. so many **** out there
    IP, rhino, SG, gambit, IML, HB, and many more
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    KK gets a lot of hate but is a lot more useful than Spidergwen, IP, HB, LC, and She-Hulk.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Groot is the worst in the game followed by carnage. It's a shame too because Both are great characters. But hell, with over 100 champions.. can't get em all right.
  • EzioEzio Posts: 40
    I just pulled Kamala Khan 5*. Not sure how to feel about that. Also, she is a new champ in my 5* roster. Still...she is not that good. Right?
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    She's not terrible. Poison immune and her S1 can strip all buffs.
  • Mmx1991 wrote: »

Depends on your definition of "worthless" because people love to throw that word around and then hedge it. Of course if you think that the only 5* champs worth anything are the four or five you will take to 4/55, then of course 95% will be worthless, but I think I can find more than 18 not worthless champions on that list:

First, the top tier champs currently in the basic: Magik, Starlord, Voodoo, Hyperion, Gwenpool, Archangel, Iceman

Next, the inarguably great ones: Guillotine, Hulk, Ultron, Elektra, X-23, Crossbones, Rogue, Ghost Rider

And then there's the pretty good and arguably very useful: Storm, Hawkeye, Yellowjacket, Sym Spidey, Rocket Raccoon, Beast. Hood, Dormammu, Psylocke, Angela

And then the reasonably good defenders: Spiderman, Juggernaut, Nightcrawler, BPCW, Mordo, King Groot, Nebula, both Cyclops.

25 good attackers and 34 useful champions including defenders. I think that's a conservative list, and about 1/3rd are at least rank 3 worthy on attack, 1/5 are probably rank 4 worthy, and just under one half have some reasonable use in-game besides arena grinding. And there are players that would add to that list, but I think I stayed very far inside the lines.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    KK, HB, Groot, She Hulk, SG. Lots of bad 5*s. I just pulled back to back Luke Cages. Very unhappy about that but duped Luke Cage isn't at the very bottom lol. He sucks but isn't the worst of the worst.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Nobody mentioned red hulk? Seriously? If trading was allowed I’d swap him for spider Gwen any day (bit of nostalgia, she was brand new when I started playing and the silky smooth fight style made me grind for the 3*, also 4* SG was my second one, just after colossus and before venom)
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    Nobody mentioned red hulk? Seriously? If trading was allowed I’d swap him for spider Gwen any day (bit of nostalgia, she was brand new when I started playing and the silky smooth fight style made me grind for the 3*, also 4* SG was my second one, just after colossus and before venom)

Duped Red hulk is great for AQ. You can't say he's worse than KK, HB, Colossus, Spider Gwen, Luke Cage and She Hulk.
  • Affliction wrote: »
    at3k4mgson8a.png
    ewnms7iqkbpu.png
    Just about all these..... just about...

This would of made me quit the game. Its robbery