**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Level up is coming tonight. Can we get some BGs news?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
They’ve been sticking to a fairly firm one-week turnaround between BG seasons, aside from holidays. If they intend to launch another so quickly, it’d be fantastic if we could get a preview of the victory track so we can pursue a rankup or two before it launches.

Honestly, it’d be a really nice QOL improvement to get 2-3 victory tracks announced in advance so people with limited resources could prioritize champs who’d play in multiple metas, or decide to skip a limited meta and focus on an upcoming broader meta

Comments

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Fingers crossed and thanks for the reply!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,155 ★★★★★
    Since I stay in VT most of the season doing only objectives, theres a flexibility to do rankups during 3 weeks.

I push GC last week, so I plan my rankups for week 4 ahead of time, so that I don't overshoot iso consumptions.

And I agree, It'd be nice to know what meta is coming.

Since I stay in VT most of the season doing only objectives, theres a flexibility to do rankups during 3 weeks.

I push GC last week, so I plan my rankups for week 4 ahead of time, so that I don't overshoot iso consumptions.

And I agree, It'd be nice to know what meta is coming.

I keep telling myself that if I could start in week 1 with my week 4 deck (esp the power burn meta) I would play enough to get out of VT.
  • JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 102
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey there,

That information will be released later today!

From now on, we're striving to have information about the upcoming Battleground meta posted before the conclusion of the season prior to it. This is for the exact reason you mentioned: we want to allow everyone to prepare and plan ahead of time!

There have also been internal discussions about releasing information for multiple seasons to allow Summoners to better prepare. We're not ready to implement this yet, but it's something we could see in the future.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing about the new metas!

Personally I’d rather not have multiple seasons planned in advance. I’d rather kabam have as much flexibility as possible to adjust plans based on how players react to metas as they are released, which new champs players seem to be gravitating to, which nodes in newly released quest content ppl like, etc
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Not looking like it's going to happen today?
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★

Not looking like it's going to happen today?

It’s in announcements
    I feel so heard. Thanks, Kabam crew!