**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 50

I have enough t4cc to max rank a mystic and a mutant. I just pulled a Mephisto and an AA. Until then I planed on ranking up an unduped Majik and a duped X-23. I have r4 bleed and r3 MD so X-23 is a lot of fun and easy. I mostly do quests since I’m not in an alliance. I also have a generic awaking gem for one of the three unduped 4*s. Any thoughts on who would make the strongest questing teammates? My other maxed out 4*s at high sig levels are SW, Hyperion, Starlord, Rocket, WW cap, Storm, Electro and Thor. My only decent 5* is a unduped r3-45 Hulk, with the mediocre cyclops, WS, Cap, then real garbage IP, Groot, Gambit, Karnak and Old Man Logan (make me sick)

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Aa and magik
  • Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    Jaded wrote: »
    Aa and magik

Who would you awaken AA, Majik or Mephisto
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Aa and magik

Who would you awaken AA, Majik or Mephisto

Aa
    He will assist greatly with questing. Magik is fine unduped if you are just using her for questing and mephisto as well.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Off topic; any reason why you prefer not to be in an alliance?
  • Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    winterthur wrote: »

My wife says It’s my fear of commitment lol. Probably the only rank 213000 not in one!
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Just put everything into Archangel.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

My wife says It’s my fear of commitment lol. Probably the only rank 213000 not in one!

Best post for today. Love the wife. B)