**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Removal of Revive Farming and the Apothecary Discussion

Comments

• FlipBoyFlipBoy Posts: 72
    Kabam strikes again. Players are already losing interest in the game so they decide to make the game even more ridiculous. All kabam cares about is filling their pockets with money and not giving a single thought to how their players will react. There was nothing wrong with farming revives. Now they wanna make players spend money to buy revives. This game already is a pay to win and now they will make it a pay to play as well. Really stupid move kabam. What else are you all going to take away from players. I bet their next move is to make energy refill from alliance mates only once a day so players will be forced to buy energy refills.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I want to see the number of players

I have a better suggestion for the "spamming revives" issue.

How about adding a cooldown of like, 30 minutes before you're able to use a revive again?

That way people won't just spam them. They are either forced to play their very best so that they can get the max use out of their try, or either have to patiently wait 30 minutes to try again.

You can also add an option to watch like 5x ads to skip the cooldown. And another option to skip it via some additional units as well, why not.

That’s not the real issue. They don’t care that you’re using a lot of revives. They care that you’re not spending 40 units a piece for them
    From what I understand, they care about the level of challenge that the content they release provides. When you have Players sitting on stockpiles of Revs from farming and they're pushing through it the day it's released, that puts a strain on design. At least that's what I'm interpretating.
    Revive spamming only really works as well as it does bc they let Herc loose busted as all hell. A 20% revive with no pots doesn't get you very far most of the time unless you just so happen to have a champ that goes immortal and unblockable for a minute or two at a time. Probably should have looked at that first...
    I mean, it's an interesting theory, but I doubt it is completely related to Herc. There are other, less dramatic ways to resolve that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

I want to see the number of players

I have a better suggestion for the "spamming revives" issue.

How about adding a cooldown of like, 30 minutes before you're able to use a revive again?

That way people won't just spam them. They are either forced to play their very best so that they can get the max use out of their try, or either have to patiently wait 30 minutes to try again.

You can also add an option to watch like 5x ads to skip the cooldown. And another option to skip it via some additional units as well, why not.

That’s not the real issue. They don’t care that you’re using a lot of revives. They care that you’re not spending 40 units a piece for them
    From what I understand, they care about the level of challenge that the content they release provides. When you have Players sitting on stockpiles of Revs from farming and they're pushing through it the day it's released, that puts a strain on design. At least that's what I'm interpretating.
    Revive spamming only really works as well as it does bc they let Herc loose busted as all hell. A 20% revive with no pots doesn't get you very far most of the time unless you just so happen to have a champ that goes immortal and unblockable for a minute or two at a time. Probably should have looked at that first...
    I mean, it's an interesting theory, but I doubt it is completely related to Herc. There are other, less dramatic ways to resolve that.
    I revive farmed for carinas. I used the 20% on the first 4 right side fights then 40% and team for the next 4. Some are mass spamming though 150+.
    He isn't the first Champ that resists dying though.
This discussion has been closed.