**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank 5 Stark spidey or starlord

iR0NLuNGiR0NLuNG Posts: 195
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Who to rank 5 Stark spidey or starlord? Both duped. I know both should be but one at a time.

Who to rank 5 Stark spidey or starlord 130 votes

Stark spidey
59%
CYNDRDBODYBootteoDrOctavius2_2PalanthraxHaji_SaabAjavedHulk_772StarKingSpity68TKalFireballs5MhykkeAshraf359vg2782KyrkantBosko888670AxeCopFireJank39Hell_GoliathItay1234212 77 votes
Starlord
40%
Gamerrahul3038MasterSmokeMr_3xcelsiorGbSarkarBadroseKML15RaganatorCapWW2SmokinSurferToxinFrostyInjuries_IrkedCaptain_007_Riise81OllyoxenfreeSkyfallNowmmmbanyasbuffajrAfrid 53 votes

Comments

• Options
    Stark spidey
    Sure stark spider he will be more powerful than starlord
  • Options
    SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 ★★
    Stark spidey
    Stark for sure. Best tech champ in the game.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Stark spidey
    Snaggle wrote: »
    Stark for sure. Best tech champ in the game.

Fixed it for you.
  • Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Stark spidey
    I would say Stark Spider-man...he has higher prestige at the end of the day.
  • Options
    Stark spidey
    I have both spidey and starlord as a 5* spidey by far and better champ. Has more utility. Not cause if you mess up and get hit. Like some suggest a terrible fighter As comments above is aload of ****. Fighting new champs and not knowing their abilities so auto evade helps the learning curve (evade is not always 100%) Taunt by far and away is sick. Especially on all or nothing nodes. Better and more useful synergies as well
  • Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Stark spidey
    Sparky has a significant advantage in all fights except maybe LOL, so I'd say Sparky.

But who knows what content they come out with next that might make SL the better choice. LOL 2.0?
  • Options
    TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    edited December 2017
    Stark spidey
    No one can out damage Star Lord, but Sparky can deal great damage, evade specials automatically, and power drain with the heavy. If you want to run LOL soon then maybe Star Lord but Sparky will serve you the best in the long run imo
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Stark spidey
    although I do like SL playstyle more than Spark.
    But for what Spark can do!! he is by far the better choice in here.
    and I'm pretty sure they gonna put a cap on any new content in the future! so SL can't shine.
  • Options
    Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    Starlord
    I have only fought against amped up Starks and have practiced with my awake 2*. I have however, been playing with SL 4* l99 for about 2 years. Just bumped him to r5 and not disappointed. Hits like a few speeding trains in a few moves and his l2 pretty much kills whatever is in front of him within 30 secs. Stark for fun and new with utility. SL for reliable power drain and tank damage in longer fights. Newer synergies with him and Angela as well. Imagine rolling SL, Hella, Angela and Drax. Ouch.
  • Options
    Stark spidey
    I have both awakened as rank 4 5*s and they are both awesome. But Sparky has more utility and better synergies.
  • Options
    KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    Starlord
    You cannot compare to SL's damage output.....Unless you're not very good at the game.
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    It's rank 5 a 4*. Just pick one.you'll likely do both eventually

It's not like you are trying to r4 a 5* where t2 alpha are rare
  • Options
    KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Stark spidey
    Sparky is a game changer.
  • Options
    I think it might really be situational. Overall Stark Spidey has more uses, where Starlord surpasses him is in super heavy HP fights like Labryinth, etc. Since its your first, i would lean towards Sparky as he will have more overall usage
  • Options
    Depends where u are in the game..
    U need to clear LoL and have done anything else - SL
    All around player quest, AW and AQ, i wud choose Spark without a doubt.

but like many say.. Spark for many reason.. the Dmg output is still insane.., 60% chance to evade all sp..,
    possible to power drain,

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    iR0NLuNG wrote: »
    xoRIVALox wrote: »
    It's rank 5 a 4*. Just pick one.you'll likely do both eventually

It's not like you are trying to r4 a 5* where t2 alpha are rare

It will be my first rank 5 and as I don't spend cash on this game it probably won't happen again for a while

Don't need to spend. Just need an active alliance that runs at least map 5 all 5 days. I'm mostly free to play and have 32 5/50 or better.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Stark spidey
    iR0NLuNG wrote: »
    Servers are **** so may as well vote n help me decide

I've dipped in and out of this thread a few times over the last few days, and I've seen you bumping this up regularly, asking for yet more votes and feedback. With the greatest of respect, after 110+ votes, if you can't make up your mind by now, you never will.

Nobody can make the decision for you. It all depends on YOU - how well you play both champs, what content you need to complete, what other champs you have in your roster, whether you're ranking for usability or prestige.

Go into LOL and throw them both up against Red Hulk, see who you do best with. Or whatever content best represents what you're trying to complete.

You just seem majorly indecisive, there is a wealth of information on both of these champs already, YouTube videos showing head to head comparisons, etc. There is no "right answer" for everyone, only a right answer for you - and only you can make that decision.