**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Who deserves awakening? (Galan, Gorr, or Corvus)

Who deserves awakening? (Galan, Gorr, or Corvus) 65 votes

Galan
50%
DL864KeonexKyrieRedzuffyPatallacKiptonadeyuwMadhanHiphopMysterioAleorSCP1504Wine_LoverJimmyBliving_legend_1captain_rogersXyakirXBawa69Ben_15455LpooRouger4 33 votes
Gorr
27%
SnakeEyes69NoıreCassyrcm2017Grizzly_18PikoluAnnihilator13_ZanyDruid0702MarouenRed_Lightning02Salve_maker05enduraGrassKnucklesAxewRaul_ColombiaSuhshehshsJust_Frank2022bigger_daddy 18 votes
Corvus Glaive
21%
Heinz11TerraSandeepSGodzNapaHerojohnlaw3742SpagNidusReignkingTWLBN1willrun4adonutManbatnAnsh_AYash0101AntoseumX 14 votes

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,122 Guardian
    Gorr
    If you run suicides then I'd say Corvus, otherwise Galan or gorr benefit a lot from it. Galan becomes a counter to Peni and any other power drain/burn/special lock, and gorr's awakening allows him to counter autoblock and makes his playstyle easier to maintain.
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 538 ★★★
    CGR
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,691 ★★★★★
    Cgr
  • SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    Gorr
    if those are your only 3, gorr is really good because he has undermine which improves his debuff applying and makes him cracked at bg defense.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Galan
    Galan is awesome
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 412 ★★★
    CGR!!!! My first ever six star gem went to him and your contemplating Corvus?! He isn’t even an option? Use it on cgr or galan. But I hope you know cgr is number 2 recipient of cosmic gem under Hercules! Galan is good and all but his dupe compared to cgrs is laughable
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,133 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus has huge benefit to answer the question, but I'd go galan as I'd use him more
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,036 ★★★★★
    CGRs sig ability is neglected due to his damage.
    His sig ability is very useful in many scenarios
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,061 ★★★★
    CGR no doubts
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,099 ★★★★
    Cgr fate seal saves
  • Hubali44Hubali44 Posts: 3
    Thanks for your comments
  • Hubali44Hubali44 Posts: 3
    Finally the winner is Galan
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 412 ★★★
    Hubali44 said:

Finally the winner is Galan

I wish you showed Cgr some more respect. He wasn’t even an option :neutral: Galan is a great option but in my eyes you made a huge mistake