**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please tell me you've done something dumb recently in MCOC

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,016 ★★★★★
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
I was so happy to get the Legend title that I didn't even think of checking the store. I thought that I had bought everything of value so I purchased the expensive 6* shards one and all the t4b. And then I see this that I had never bought. And I can't get anymore danger room credits. Oopsies! Please tell me you've done something not smart recently so I don't feel as bad.

Please tell me you've done something dumb recently in MCOC 69 votes

Yes, I did something recently I regretted
44%
KeltanphillgreenMagrailothosMkhDarth_Stewieflip3609sbroMoosetiptronicMrOmegaBeastRockyshockyMaxGamingTragicUsagicassidyDarkEternityWoody15AMS94GardoshHarvester2099Kellmonger8SkyLord7000Searmenis 31 votes
Nope, that was just straight out silly of you
44%
MasterSmokeHort4KaruseuszuffyNoıreMhd20034DorkySCP1504Luke9523WhoDaPooH3t3rILLUSION8RenaxqqShiroiharaJounaaPeeThanks_D19LightsAnimeSpecMJack2634Matthew950 31 votes
Yes, I did something, but I won't tell
10%
TripleBTheSaithTP33Batman_bruce31LickyChiefhobSuhshehshs 7 votes

Comments

• flip3609sbroflip3609sbro Posts: 44
    Yup, final node in my lvl 6 incursions run, spiked armor and I didn’t swap someone out for a champ who didn’t crit, on a thing too :(

Cost me a few revives but I know better now
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 191 ★★
    Yes, I did something, but I won't tell
    Attempted EOP Scarlett Witch and Rouge Double challenge with 5* Rouge, 5* Scarlett Witch and 4* Scarlett witch. ( Have neither of these as 6* )....
    Probably one of the dumbest decision of my entire game life but it was worth it. Penni and thanos were the only problems and revive eaters.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 768 ★★★★
    I grinded all the incursion milestones for max monthly cav crystals. Result- No six stars… 2 five stars.

I feel stupid when I accidentally click something. But nothing compares to planned, time intensive efforts that RNG wrecks in a matter of seconds and I am reminded never to do that again.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Same lol
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I used a generic gem on ghost over herc
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 659 ★★★
    Nope, that was just straight out silly of you
    swear to god i misclicked . My dumb mistake recently ? Don't know how but i accidently buying that 1k+ r1 to r2 5 star ( screw kabam anyway , delete those already , nobody will even thinking of buying those )
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    I opened around 50k Infinity crystals because of FOMO on a title… only to find out the day after they made it a one and done thing. Someone end me.
  • KeltanKeltan Posts: 454 ★★
    I should have keep it till the last day of the event, I spend everything on Cav offers and I reached TB last week. So yeah missed some of TB offers 😔
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    I gave 6* mystic AG to Abs-man even though I knew I'll be still going for the featured for a while, I duped him naturally 3 times
  • MasterAMasterA Posts: 447 ★★★
    Buying single revives when I want team ones
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I put Moon Knight on War Defense instead if Offense