**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I wish I hadn't done that...

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
When did you use the wrong champion for the fight? When did their abilities work against you?

I just thought to start this thread after finding it a slog fighting Juggernaut in Thronebreaker EQ. I 'd been using Cap IW, who's usually a pretty solid Juggernaut option.

Except I couldn't work out why I wasn't getting Power stings to then off-load onto Juggs, to finally get some damage in.

Was Cap's Glancing preventing them being placed, if Juggs pushed my Power over a bar threshold? Well yes, that was part of it.

But the biggest problem was: I brought a Skill champ... And kept shrugging the Power stings off... 😂

When do you remember fights that were... Let's say, a learning experience...?

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    Taking medusa against a robot or magnetos against metal in TB EQ and their AAR stopping you from getting any of the fury boosts.

I forget, every month.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★

Taking ghost against ebony maw

I raise you
    Fighting maw in AW with Kitty
    And getting insta degen to death.
    How? You ask.

My friend....
    Don't use Nimrod synergy.
    I didn't even know they had that synergy, giving kitty garanteed crit on heavy attack.
  • Options
    I do this all the time with scorpion against poison immunes. I scream in my head as soon as I start the fight, realizing what I've just done.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    Brining Juggs as an attacker in the current VT meta
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Taking medusa against a robot or magnetos against metal in TB EQ and their AAR stopping you from getting any of the fury boosts.

I forget, every month.

Does this same thing happen if you take Magneto against the Sentinel in AQ Map 6 that has the node where you have to knock him down to disable protection? I was suspicious it might and didn't want to risk it to find out but if anyone knows for sure I'd appreciate clarification. I am not always sure when AAR will hurt me instead of help in interactions like this.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    Guardian against mole man...bro ngl that was a hell of a long fight lmao
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 680 ★★★

Guardian against mole man...bro ngl that was a hell of a long fight lmao

I did something similar awhile back when I first got Black Widow DO as a 4* (or something) and took her against Dr Doom lol.

Also taking Colossus against Sorcerer Symbiote, think it is fine he is Bleed immune lol

Double 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️