**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

what to do without a hercules

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
after all this time i still don’t have even a 5* hercules, let alone the 6*. he’s so dominant in the meta, everyone using him everywhere, what am i meant to do?

anyone have any tips to complete Eop or grandmasters gauntlet without him?

Comments

• SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 572 ★★★
    Full spam of duals, take part to get some Abyss Crystals, Abyss could be the Best option.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Play with other champions, like the ancient players used to do

I feel old.

I miss the time before Hercules crutch
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    To acquire Hercules, one must:
    Step 1. Study up on the Eldritch gods and learn what they deem a worthy offering
    Step 2. Grant said Eldritch gods an offering.
    Step 3. When the clock strikes 11:11 PM on a Friday the 13th, a blue moon is visible, the planets are all aligned, and you have the shards, for one minute the Eldritch gods will grant you the champion you desire.
    After all, it's what I did.

Jokes aside, there's plenty of characters in the game aside from Hercules. Cosmic Ghost Rider was my MVP for the longest time and I struggled between selecting him or Hercules as my first R4 6 star as I really enjoyed playing CGR.
  • AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    He’s a crutch more than he’s “dominant in the meta”
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,119 ★★★★
    Light a candle
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 970 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    24 hours ago I would have commented saying, 'Same'. But not anymore... ; )

Immediately used a generic on him, I can only give him 25 sigs rn tho. Waiting for the next level up to r5 him. I do also have a 6* one, but he remains unduped, so no cheese no party.
  • Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 215
    edited April 2023
    I never got any Hercules from 6* basic or Dual crystals in any of my accounts.

Luckily got him in my both accounts, last year December from abyss cosmic nexus crystal (*banquet ally event milestone)
    Ig herc is almost guaranteed from those Abyss cosmic nexus crystals.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I just finished my zone 25 run sector 6 with my 5* Hercules
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

I never got any Hercules from 6* basic or Dual crystals in any of my accounts.

Luckily got him in my both accounts, last year December from abyss cosmic nexus crystal (*banquet ally event milestone)
    Ig herc is almost guaranteed from those Abyss cosmic nexus crystals.

i tried that and “only” got a CGR. whilst i love him content like EoP is damn near impossible without a hercules, i mean is there a team of 3 champions who can do all of those fights (without needing 2000 revives)
  • ThiartcThiartc Posts: 265 ★★

Heres what to do
    1. Dont die
    2. Hit the enemy until they die
    3. Easy win

not exactly true, but close.

Rule number one is - Dont get hit - it makes the game a 1 000% easier, then rule number 2 is

if you get hit - dont die.
  • PhiliaPhilia Posts: 87
    **Unitman**