**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Legends Run - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero

Comments

• BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    When do they post the results? Or when do they let the top 100 know?
  • Heisenberg07Heisenberg07 Posts: 92
    Born wrote: »
    When do they post the results? Or when do they let the top 100 know?

@Kabam Miike is it possible to get an answer on this?

If not, I think it's after the next monthly quest starts.. but I'm not sure
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    they post results 10 days after the event has finished. i could be mistaken but give it about 10 days.
    Jayimage wrote: »
    they post results 10 days after the event has finished. i could be mistaken but give it about 10 days.

:'(
  • AndyAndy Posts: 33
    Anyone able to put some insight as to how many units needed for heroic master rush? I want to try my first legend run. Hoping to get under 5 hours at least. Probably not enough for legend but that is my goal first attempt. Using a 4/55 iron fist with suicide masteries and a crit team. Hopefully that should work :)
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    Have 1000-1500 units on you. It usually depends on the quests. I felt that even though the fights were a bit long, it didn't require much energy. I started with 1500 units and ended up with 700-800.
  • ZurafaZurafa Posts: 52
    Is a iPhone 7 necessary, both of my attempts have been on a iPad Pro (which is faster then my friends iPhone 6s) my first time was 5:33 without suicides, this time I got 5:11 with suicides but no assassin. I plan on trying the carnage one with suicides and assassin. But is it possible with a iPad Pro and 4/55 winter soldier (my only 4/55) I usually use black widow, crossbones, falcon, and captain America for crit synergy any suggestions would be appreciated
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    Zurafa my time was 5:11 too! xD
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Anyone else getting tired of waiting? I know I am.
  • It's usually 3-4 weeks after the conclusion of the Legends Event. That being said, we're hoping to get these out within the next few days! It could even be today, but I can't make any promises
    It's usually 3-4 weeks after the conclusion of the Legends Event. That being said, we're hoping to get these out within the next few days! It could even be today, but I can't make any promises

Oh man, today would be great!
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Zurafa wrote: »
    Is a iPhone 7 necessary, both of my attempts have been on a iPad Pro (which is faster then my friends iPhone 6s) my first time was 5:33 without suicides, this time I got 5:11 with suicides but no assassin. I plan on trying the carnage one with suicides and assassin. But is it possible with a iPad Pro and 4/55 winter soldier (my only 4/55) I usually use black widow, crossbones, falcon, and captain America for crit synergy any suggestions would be appreciated

I think the mutant synergy team (cyclops, wolvy, storm, red mags) is a better synergy team because it's more well rounded. Diminishing returns have really killed high crit rate teams.

I did my legend run on a 6s but I only ranked 95th so I barely made it. Definitely need full suicides and don't forget about boosts. I probably would have never made my time without those 30% champion boosts that last an hour.

The only problem is the only way to get them is through a special offer or the advanced questing bundle for 1400 units.
    I made it!!!

s5q2dnyy09i1.png
    dn51fyifrwkq.png

• Bishbish2Bishbish2 Posts: 19
    That's awesome! What was your time?
  • AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    What was your time @Heartless
    @Adzomatic 4:44
    17i02y5ftsve.pngqav0pyw7c49v.png

Got it as well!
  • gbmgbm Posts: 2
    Just got mine too. I was near the 5hr marker
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    gbm wrote: »

How close to 5hrs?
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    I'm curious, has anyone completed legends run and placed using anything besides iPhone?
  • I got it at around 4:50. This one was a lot longer than previous quests apparently. Everyone's times are slower.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Nice one bro!! So happy for ya!!
    17i02y5ftsve.pngqav0pyw7c49v.png

Got it as well!

• RocaRoca Posts: 6
    Nice work guys!! So what was bottom cutoff time?
    Akumaccb wrote: »
    Nice one bro!! So happy for ya!!

Thanks man! :)
  • gbmgbm Posts: 2
    Born wrote: »
    gbm wrote: »

How close to 5hrs?

Like +/- 2 mins upto a maximum of 5 min window. I failed to look at the clock when I first started so I had to guess a little.
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    Congrats guys! Got mine too, 4:57 was my time.
  • Freakout69Freakout69 Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    47glprvvbc8l.png

Got mine too, 4h25 :)

Is their a leaderboard somewhere?
    edited June 2017
    Freakout69 wrote: »
    Got mine too, 4h25 :)

Is their a leaderboard somewhere?

Congrats! And nope, not yet..
  • What was the cut off time anyone know???