Hey Kabam, where is the BG compensation?

Amitgr4Amitgr4 Member Posts: 39
Following up on your post regarding the BG state and bugs:

It's been over two weeks since your post acknowledging not less than 7(!!!) major bugs in Battle Grounds, yet there's been no progress made to address these issues

It is very disappointing to see that Kabam's response to these bugs was to simply acknowledge them and expect players to accept them without any sort of compensation. This is simply unacceptable. As players, we deserve to be compensated for the resources we've lost due to Kabam's own mistakes. It's not enough to simply apologize and promise to fix the issues (without even giving a timeline) while players keep spending money on a game mode that clearly isn't functioning as intended.

Your players have wasted Victory Shields, Elder Marks, and Energy. These resources are not cheap - they cost real money. Players have invested a lot of money in the game, and it's only fair that you compensate players for the lost resources.

No one is expecting an enormous amount of compensation, but at the very least, you can offer something small (1 VS and 200 EM for example) to show us that you care about your player base and understand that this is not their fault. It's not fair to expect players to keep investing in a game mode that's riddled with bugs and not functioning properly.

In conclusion, hopefully Kabam will take responsibility for the issues with Battle Grounds and offer appropriate compensation to players who have been affected. As you expect us to understand it's an online game mode and bugs will happen, you should also be reasonable enough to say "We messed up, let's give them something back"

Thanks for your time :relaxed:
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
    Yeah we definitely need some VS and EM. Just to make all these items not feeling lost for ever
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,797 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Admittedly bugged content. And yet nothing about relief.

It’s a bold strategy, Cotton…

Dr. Zola

I sure do like pumpkins
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

“This is unacceptable”. LOL.

You knew there are bugs, yet you spent elder marks and other resources and are mad about it?

Yes, there’s been long standing bugs spanning across multiple seasons, which result in players wasting their resources (resources they need to spend to qualify for solo and alliance rewards mind you).

It’s wholly acceptable to ask for compensation for lost resources.
  • ZilliaxerZilliaxer Member Posts: 85
    Amitgr4 said:

Following up on your post regarding the BG state and bugs:

It's been over two weeks since your post acknowledging not less than 7(!!!) major bugs in Battle Grounds, yet there's been no progress made to address these issues

It is very disappointing to see that Kabam's response to these bugs was to simply acknowledge them and expect players to accept them without any sort of compensation. This is simply unacceptable. As players, we deserve to be compensated for the resources we've lost due to Kabam's own mistakes. It's not enough to simply apologize and promise to fix the issues (without even giving a timeline) while players keep spending money on a game mode that clearly isn't functioning as intended.

Your players have wasted Victory Shields, Elder Marks, and Energy. These resources are not cheap - they cost real money. Players have invested a lot of money in the game, and it's only fair that you compensate players for the lost resources.

No one is expecting an enormous amount of compensation, but at the very least, you can offer something small (1 VS and 200 EM for example) to show us that you care about your player base and understand that this is not their fault. It's not fair to expect players to keep investing in a game mode that's riddled with bugs and not functioning properly.

In conclusion, hopefully Kabam will take responsibility for the issues with Battle Grounds and offer appropriate compensation to players who have been affected. As you expect us to understand it's an online game mode and bugs will happen, you should also be reasonable enough to say "We messed up, let's give them something back"

Thanks for your time :relaxed:
    @Kabam Miike

Dude can you send me a post of kabam about compensation for bg?
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,004 ★★★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

I would much appreciate a fix than compensation!

I think everyone would. But in the absence of a fix, compensation/gestures of goodwill are typically the way company’s acknowledge to their customers that things are not performing as intended but that the customers are still appreciated and valued.

A fix and compensation are not mutually exclusive. If Kabam provide compensation that doesn’t mean they stop trying to fix the game. But it lets the players/customers know they are valued and help them through the bugs that are slowing/stopping progress.

The compensation Kabam provides doesn’t really cost them anything. It’s not the same as a company providing a 20% discount to 1m customers that would reduce income by the amount being compensated. It’s just made up trinkets that we as players put some inherit value in. Maybe Kabam has analytics that whenever they provide compensation it’s leads to a reduction in spending and it’s put them off. When I was buying stuff in game, compensation never really effect me, but I am a sample of one.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    Rn idc about bgs comp I care bout sq comp
  • Harit_kumarHarit_kumar Member Posts: 76
    Elder marks and victory shield is all I want.
    We wasted so much of these things in this season.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    The season has just ended I guess it will be with the rewards of the season or at the beginning of the next one.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

All of us would, but it isn't gonna get a fix, just like the inputs haven't got a fix for over 2 years
  • Lee99Lee99 Member Posts: 97
    XFREEDOMX said:

It should be both.
  • noclutchnoclutch Member Posts: 186 ★★

“This is unacceptable”. LOL.

You knew there are bugs, yet you spent elder marks and other resources and are mad about it?

Yo be fair, they admitted it was bugged and basically said rather than take it down to fix it, to play as is for several more seasons while they work on a fix. In my opinion, the responsible thing would be to take the mode down for maintenance or to provide comp during seasons to players who play it
    I wonder if they can fix the BG stuff before next season begins.
    I think they would make it top priority to fix it if it affected them instead of players.
  • TheParasiteTheParasite Member Posts: 408 ★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

Most sensible :)
  • GladsGlads Member Posts: 426 ★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

I think we will be waiting as long as it's taking them to fix inputs
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike any knees on compensation for the past bgs ? So many issues where involved

Were you not sufficiently distracted by the Twitch stream and the imminence of 8.2? ;)

Dr. Zola
  • PrinceLennonPrinceLennon Member Posts: 28
    Never lets be real