**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black Panther Movie Champs??

Kabam can you give us any hints on which BP Movie Champs you bringing to the game??

I would love to see a Vibranium Enhanced Black panther (Mystic). Champ based on his enhanced powers and Vibranium.

Killmonger will be a great champ

Shuri

Man Ape

KLAW

Comments

• NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    My friend, it isn't February as yet. So, you gotta wait. But this isn't the issue right now. The game not being accessible is the issue.
  • I know what the issues. Instead of making the 100001 thread about it. I wanted to discuss something cool which is the next marvel movie. And Feb is right around the corner
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    If they are in comic books costumes, that would be nice. I don't look forward to see Klaw as I saw him in Age of Ultron.
  • Spino wrote: »
    If they are in comic books costumes, that would be nice. I don't look forward to see Klaw as I saw him in Age of Ultron.

I think they going incorporate him in the movie a lot though. I think he will be a bigger villain than Killmonger
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    Rumour is Kilmonger in his Golden Jaguar suit is one. The other could be Shuri, Black Panther (Shuri), Klaue or M'Baku
  • lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
    It's going to be Shuri and Golden Jaguar. I've seen a video with datamine from mcocmod
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Rumor is Killmonger & Okoye
  • Thanks guys. I would love to see Kilmonger Jag suit. Looks pretty cool. And Black Panthers Enhanced Shuri suit as well.
  • LegenLegen Posts: 11
    @lordmarsh09 share the video
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    It's going to be Shuri and Golden Jaguar. I've seen a video with datamine from mcocmod

Shuri or Shuri-as-Black Panther?
  • It's going to be Shuri and Golden Jaguar. I've seen a video with datamine from mcocmod

Shuri or Shuri-as-Black Panther?

T'Challa the only Black panther so i think it's shuri version of the black panther suit
  • @Kabam Miike do you have any insight or input on this?