**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

April 14th Livestream - Act 8.2, 7-Stars and a Giveaway!

Comments

• Options
    CharlyDCharlyD Posts: 1
    what's the link ??
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,018 ★★★★
    Can someone pls tell me the exact time left till the livestream?
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★

1hr 56mins
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,018 ★★★★

1hr 56mins
    Thanks man
  • Options
    loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I think its funny that anyone who might have done any revive farming for 8.2 with the old method...... they all expire before it comes out. hmmmmmmmmm. lol
  • Options
    SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 204 ★★
    Stream happening in 35 minutes, right?
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Can someone share a link for twitch? Thank you guys, can’t find it on my own :)
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 ★★
    Will you post a link when it's live?
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited April 2023
    CharlyD said:

what's the link ??

• Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I’m
    On the channel. Where r u guys
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Tsar64 said:

Jax is such a good host, he should do these more often, like chill streams lmao I'd watch him all the time

Yeah, he's very comfortable on camera.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    That's what they are trying to do....once they get a following the. They can do drops. Everyone should join
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    Is there a write-up somewhere for those who missed this?
  • Options
    Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Thanks for the great stream Jax, Aidan and everyone who worked behind the scenes.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

Is there a write-up somewhere for those who missed this?

Something like this should really be implemented. Can chatgpt transcribe yet? Lol
  • Options
    Mik81Mik81 Posts: 80
    Thanks for the Stream. It was well done, and I appreciate the time and effort you put in there. I couldn't care less about the giveaway...

As far as the contest goes, I'd like many things you have said but there are a couple that I don't:
    1) 15k cristal for a 7*. And please in the future, just don't lie to us, we are not getting the same amount of 7* shards. We know they are not going to scale to the same amount, or the increase would not make any difference and you can just leave as it is. So Please, Please, do not lie to us. That feels very bad.
    2) Titan Cristal is pretty much the end of getting new Champs for not HUGE spenders and that's disappointing. For 95% of players that won't fit in that category Champ adquisición would be very disappointing and boring.

That been said kudos to the team that did the stream. Lokking forward to the next one
  • Options
    haaarveyhaaarvey Posts: 17
    edited April 2023
    What happened to the runner up nexuses??

Edit: My bad, rewatched the livestream and they'll be sending those offline :)
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★

Enjoy for those that didn't hit the stream. Here's my quick debriefing that should cover most things.

Thanks, You dropped this 👑
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    What a fun event. I've loved having the streams and I hope you can continue to do more in the future. Keep it up!
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 ★★★★
    Missed the stream - is the entire 36 champ 7* pool dropping on May 8th or are they coming in waves?
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
    Mik81 said:

Thanks for the Stream. It was well done, and I appreciate the time and effort you put in there. I couldn't care less about the giveaway...

As far as the contest goes, I'd like many things you have said but there are a couple that I don't:
    1) 15k cristal for a 7*. And please in the future, just don't lie to us, we are not getting the same amount of 7* shards. We know they are not going to scale to the same amount, or the increase would not make any difference and you can just leave as it is. So Please, Please, do not lie to us. That feels very bad.
    2) Titan Cristal is pretty much the end of getting new Champs for not HUGE spenders and that's disappointing. For 95% of players that won't fit in that category Champ adquisición would be very disappointing and boring.

That been said kudos to the team that did the stream. Lokking forward to the next one

Can you explain titan crystals more? I had to leave when it was on stream
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,943 ★★★★★

Mik81 said:

Can you explain titan crystals more? I had to leave when it was on stream
    Replacement for featured crystals. They will have their own shards, separate from the basic crystal. The pools between the two crystals will not overlap.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    @LilMaddogHT Can you explain the Titan crystals because I don't understand what you meant by, "Titan crystal is the main way that 7-stars are added to the Basic pool" while also saying, "No overlap between the 7-star basic pool and the Titan 7-Star pool"?

If the 2 pools can't overlap then how does Titan add to the Basic? Anyone in Titan can't be in Basic based on those statements so are there specific Titan crystals and they expire and then the champs from it go to the Basic 7* crystal and will never be in a Titan crystal again?

Are all new champs only going to be introduced as 7* in a Titan crystal if it works as above? If so, will they enter the Basic at a set time or are Basic crystals never going to have any champs that are introduced going forward and only have what exists in the game now?

Did they provide any info on timing or method of adding to the 7* Basic? A lot of the champs you showed seem average to poor. Do existing champs who are not in the 7* Basic get added directly to it at some point or do they start in a Titan crystal?

Also, you said no SP3 mini game for 7* but 5* started that and 6* got that PLUS the healing so are you saying they are not just adding something new to 7* but are removing the extra damage 5/6* mechanic from a higher rarity crystal? If that's the case are they removing the 6* healing function from 7* as well or are they leaving that in?
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Crine60 said:

@LilMaddogHT Can you explain the Titan crystals because I don't understand what you meant by, "Titan crystal is the main way that 7-stars are added to the Basic pool" while also saying, "No overlap between the 7-star basic pool and the Titan 7-Star pool"?

If the 2 pools can't overlap then how does Titan add to the Basic? Anyone in Titan can't be in Basic based on those statements so are there specific Titan crystals and they expire and then the champs from it go to the Basic 7* crystal and will never be in a Titan crystal again?

Are all new champs only going to be introduced as 7* in a Titan crystal if it works as above? If so, will they enter the Basic at a set time or are Basic crystals never going to have any champs that are introduced going forward and only have what exists in the game now?

Did they provide any info on timing or method of adding to the 7* Basic? A lot of the champs you showed seem average to poor. Do existing champs who are not in the 7* Basic get added directly to it at some point or do they start in a Titan crystal?

Also, you said no SP3 mini game for 7* but 5* started that and 6* got that PLUS the healing so are you saying they are not just adding something new to 7* but are removing the extra damage 5/6* mechanic from a higher rarity crystal? If that's the case are they removing the 6* healing function from 7* as well or are they leaving that in?

@Crine60 I'll do my best to elaborate and be more clear yet you have the option to watch the stream and hear it directly from Kabam but...

Titan Crystal is basically the new feature crystal for 7-Stars but they are only accessed by Titan shards which come from duping a 7-Star champion. 7-Star Shards can be earned in game (8.2 and beyond, duping 6-Star champs, maybe arena soon?, other events etc). Champions that are put in the Titan Crystal will not be in the Basic pool - simple as that. Now as to the frequency of when champs are added to Titan OR removed from Titan & into the Basic pool - Kabam said they don't have the details on that quite yet. If there is never going to be an overlap, it seems like there would just be 1 Titan crystal and when you open it determine who is in the pool which is very different than the current structure. Anyways, since they didn't provide details, I won't speculate how it will work but they said there would never be a champion in both the Titan & Basic pool. For 6-Stars currently, this can happen as the Feature pool is constantly getting a champ added to the Basic ever 2 weeks.

As far as 7-Star champ introduction, seems like all champs (whether brand new or old) that are not in this first Basic pool will feed first into the Titan pool and then move out of Titan into Basic pool. Again, no details shared so no need to talk about it more until Kabam gives actual details.

I wasn't clear about that but it's no 'new' Sp3 mini game or Adrenaline but 7-Stars will still have the Sp3 mini & Adrenaline. The Stat Focus is what will be added to 7-Stars. TBH, I kinda of think this as a simple static relic. You get an offensive option and a defensive option to select from the 10 Stat options (see image posted in my original response for options). Offensive Stat Focus will always help you when using your 7-Star champion. You can select it at the start of the quest, BG deck creation, AW, etc (they said it will be available for all game modes). I think of it as a small customizable boost to help out in one area that you want you champ to excel even more at or shore up a weakness. The Defensive Stat Focus will apply to your AW Defenders or BG Defenders (when playing a PVP mode) and won't come into play when doing solo content like Story Quest, Event Quest, Arena, etc. Those modes you just take advantage of the Offensive Stat Focus.

Hope this clears it up my stream debrief post. While I post stuff on YT, I'm not a Forum Guardian or CCP guy or anything, so this is just my personal takeaway from watching the stream and being an avid MCOC summoner. If I've misstated something, I'm sure Kabam or someone else will be quick to correct. 🤘🏼