Quality of Life updates shouldn’t cost us

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★
To get things started, I am not F2P; I don’t mind getting sigil now and again, I get the unit deal for £4.99, and if the offers are good or enticing enough, I don’t mind spending.

I’m also not a whale, I don’t grab every offer, and have the most ridiculous roster you have ever seen.

However, wether you are either F2P or P2W, I don’t see how a quality of life update should be included just for players who purchase the sigil.

It should be for all players of the game.

Add in a special 7 day calendar for the sigil, or other features, it could actually do with a buff.

Adding in things which make the game run smoother, and make it less tedious, is just beyond ridiculous in my eyes.

Not sure what everyone else thinks? It’s a cool feature for sure, but we shouldn’t have to pay £9.99 each month for it, it should be a standard part of progressing the game for the player base.

Comments

• TrunkoTrunko Member Posts: 27
    What qol update is there with the sigil? Did I miss something??
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    edited May 2023
    @Trunko with sigil you can get arena express mode to make arena somewhat faster.
  • TrunkoTrunko Member Posts: 27
    @Pikolu ahhh, I thought it was something else I missed, lol…
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian

Coppin said:

Soo... Everyone should be able to sleep in 5 star hotels, drive luxury cars and dine in Michelin restaurants?

Nope, but people deserve to sleep 8 Hours and work propperly if they want to get a 6* Champ in arenas without the use of arena bots.
    Let me preface by saying that I think everyone should get this update to arena and not just sigil holders. But, giving it to everyone means everyone now is faster, including arena bots. So its not like you're going to be blazing up the ranks if everyone has it.

Now, I think they might be limiting this to sigil holders for a couple of reasons-
    1. To drive people to buy the sigil.
    2. To combat the arena bot farmers. They aren't going to spend $10/account.

Again, I believe this should be something for everyone. Just sucks that arena botters exist.
    Arena bots are more than automatic gameplay, they can force servers to get points without playing, so, a sigil is not necessary in this...
    As far as we know, only one person did this. And he was banned. This is no longer possible.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Member Posts: 636 ★★★

Coppin said:

Soo... Everyone should be able to sleep in 5 star hotels, drive luxury cars and dine in Michelin restaurants?

Nope, but people deserve to sleep 8 Hours and work propperly if they want to get a 6* Champ in arenas without the use of arena bots.
    Let me preface by saying that I think everyone should get this update to arena and not just sigil holders. But, giving it to everyone means everyone now is faster, including arena bots. So its not like you're going to be blazing up the ranks if everyone has it.

Now, I think they might be limiting this to sigil holders for a couple of reasons-

Again, I believe this should be something for everyone. Just sucks that arena botters exist.
    Arena bots are more than automatic gameplay, they can force servers to get points without playing, so, a sigil is not necessary in this...
    As far as we know, only one person did this. And he was banned. This is no longer possible.
    You really think that people with +2500 streak is clean?
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Not the same thing
    Why not? U pay for quality u get quality...its the way life works...Disney sell line jumper passes... They skip lines...
    This is more like having to pay $10 at McD to get ketchup for your fries.
    No, this is like paying extra for bacon...
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,819 ★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

Pikolu said:

I'm honestly just glad they are giving more incentive to get the sigil because the black iso store and goldpool quest sure isn't an incentive at the moment

The sigil has pretty much been the same since its inception... if they want people to buy it now days, this isnt the way lol

Shame on Kabam for rolling out simple QoL updates behind the Sigil smh
    Actually kabam did update store a while back but I do feel it's time for another update. Personally. I think the longer you've bought the sigil. The better the rewards should be.
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    The life of who don t pay doesnt need improvements🤣🤣🤣
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian

The life of who don t pay doesnt need improvements🤣🤣🤣

That’s very much not true.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,386 ★★★★★
    So if they give this perk to everyone for free, what new perk should Sigil buyers get that non-Sigil players won't get?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

Looking at what we know about arena botters, they don't take time to do arena fights anyway. So this doesn't affect them