**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DagonelleDagonelle Posts: 13
    187 wrote: »
    Relax, it's just a game. And besides of the current outages, December events have been pretty cool so far.

Here's the thing: If you can't see that it is the "Pretty cool December" that is causing these issues by overtaxing their servers, then you are part of the problem.
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    Ah ok, understood. Within a certain period of time (if I recall correctly its 14 days) you are able to cancel all purchases through Apple for full refund.
    Just contact them. Kabam can't help you with that demand, since you don't buy directly from them.

do that and Kabam then bans your account. Same with Google. No discussing whether this is the correct thing to do to not, just making people aware before they do this

UPDATE not sure why its funny, good if you think so! But there are people on Reddit that have done this, thought they were quids in to only then lose their accounts that they had taken years to build. Not funny at all!

From my very own experience I can confirm, that your above statement is simply not true.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Ah ok, understood. Within a certain period of time (if I recall correctly its 14 days) you are able to cancel all purchases through Apple for full refund.
    Just contact them. Kabam can't help you with that demand, since you don't buy directly from them.

do that and Kabam then bans your account. Same with Google. No discussing whether this is the correct thing to do to not, just making people aware before they do this

UPDATE not sure why its funny, good if you think so! But there are people on Reddit that have done this, thought they were quids in to only then lose their accounts that they had taken years to build. Not funny at all!

From my very own experience I can confirm, that your above statement is simply not true.

Glad if that didnt happen to you mate. But im not making this up, easy to find on reddit and other sites. All I was doing was warning people to check before they do

When did you do your out of interest, maybe before the mass lot that did at 12.0?
  • 0fkc1ufuyyiv.jpg
    Here a prime example. How can this happen. One of my alliance members. Basic run on master quest. One run through. I do the same and i don't get the same rewards.
  • I Know the community is mad about the server outage that we are facing recently. I hope you guys have identified the problem of the server crash and working to get it fixed but please fix it from the root so it does not occur again. I can wait till its permanently resolved rather then having it fix it temporarily.

The new content and recent announcement its taking to game to right direction and hope it will also hold true in future. Please take your time and find permanent solution to server crash.

Thank you
  • I Know the community is mad about the server outage that we are facing recently. I hope you guys have identified the problem of the server crash and working to get it fixed but please fix it from the root so it does not occur again. I can wait till its permanently resolved rather then having it fix it temporarily.

The new content and recent announcement its taking to game to right direction and hope it will also hold true in future. Please take your time and find permanent solution to server crash.

Thank you
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    WTH are you all doing over there kabam with your servers to have them go down so many times in the last 10+ hours and yet you are still having issues with them.

What about all events going on, what about aq, what about the areanas, what about the quests, what about all the boosts and items people are using which go to s it because of your non stop maintenances and outages today, what about the upcoming war and the changes you want to implement to it.

How are you going to compensate your player base, how you going to make up for all the lost items and time people have wasted because you can't keep your antiquated servers up or fix all the bugs issues and glitches that plague your game despite all the money and input we give you.

Just what are you doing over there now, what changes are you trying to implement when your servers and game are unstable, you can't make new content, make new changes offer all kinds of events and stuff if you can't keep your game or don't fix them because when you do stuff happens like this and you get the tons of outages because your game and servers can not handle what's going on and is being crushed under the weight of everything.

This isn't the first time this has happened either, this has been ongoing since 12.0 ( despite what a certain someone says people still talk about 12.0 all the time) and since then the game has gone down the drain and many players are getting sick of.

Just when is enough, enough do we all need to stop buying things again like back then and hit you where it hurts and take away what you care about the most instead of your game because it's getting pretty obvious that you don't care about the game or us at this point but were starting to make up for this and what happens your game basically goes off for almost a half a day now depending on where you live which is ridiculous and then there are the lies and excuses you come up which just anger us further.

Honestly just listen to us and fix and upgrade your game and servers already and stop all these outages already, what happened to the old kabam I've played the other netmarble games recently and it doesn't seem to be because of them because they are stable and generous and compasate us though they are pretty geedy to but at least they appolgize when stuff happens whereas you don't really do so anymore.

Sometimes this game seems like a second class one that you've dropped for a shiny newer one and took your best ones there and left you worst ones here which is why we've been having so many issues, why you've made so many changes that are universally despised by almost everyone and why you don't fix the bugs and issues or your servers.

I have some hope for a better future but it's wainning quickly.
  • Recently, there has been constant server outages occurring in the Contest that must be addressed, yet in spite of it all, people are demanding for compensation. I am with everyone who asks for some form of compensation but is that really the way to ask or is it really accomplishing anything? I find it quite annoying when people ask for outrageous things for compensation. I see some people actually make reasonable requests, but I see more demanding then actually reasonable requests. Of course Kabam has almost always been inconsistent with their servers, but if players don’t appreciate getting A FREE 5* hero I don’t know what Kabam should do. I bet right now Kabam is finding a way to fix AW&AQ for everyone. I just want to know your opinion on people demanding insane compensation from Kabam? I would rather be talking about how they should fix the server completely first, not jump right to rewards...
  • Recently, there has been constant server outages occurring in the Contest that must be addressed, yet in spite of it all, people are demanding for compensation. I am with everyone who asks for some form of compensation but is that really the way to ask or is it really accomplishing anything? I find it quite annoying when people ask for outrageous things for compensation. I see some people actually make reasonable requests, but I see more demanding then actually reasonable requests. Of course Kabam has almost always been inconsistent with their servers, but if players don’t appreciate getting A FREE 5* hero I don’t know what Kabam should do. I bet right now Kabam is finding a way to fix AW&AQ for everyone. I just want to know your opinion on people demanding insane compensation from Kabam? I would rather be talking about how they should fix the server completely first, not jump right to rewards...

Glad if that didnt happen to you mate. But im not making this up, easy to find on reddit and other sites. All I was doing was warning people to check before they do

When did you do your out of interest, maybe before the mass lot that did at 12.0?

When Thor was nerfed. While I had bought the Cosmos "deal" specifically for him to R5 for 100 bucks before.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    We wont get it anyway... Due to the revenue losses right now, they need what they can get.
    edited December 2017

When Thor was nerfed. While I had bought the Cosmos "deal" specifically for him to R5 for 100 bucks before.

No idea when that was mate, sorry. Like I said, just making people aware

How much did you get back, ie days not money? So last 2 weeks, 2 months etc?

(only asking coz I have spent approx £500 last 2 months, could go on holiday for that!)
    Units and Gold...
  • The compensation should be based on AW, AQ and Arena
  • You know what you should do Kabam?

You should put the game into emergency maintenance to fix the emergency maintenance issues. Oh, wait...

Seriously though, Kabam wanted a million likes?!? Constant server problems and all we get is "Check your connection" and "Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working hard to resolve the issue." Blah, blah, blah.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    And we're still having issues, jeez kabam just when is enough enough the games gone down an insane amount of times since 7:30 pm est time and it's 10:34 am est and you're still having issues how the hell is that possible and are you going to do to fix it and compasate us.
  • jdawggs316jdawggs316 Posts: 54
    jdawggs316 wrote: »
    The point of this thread is actual currency.

Money back - whether it be a refund which is honored after submitting a ticket or if it's via in-game credit.

Again, I ask money back for what exactly? And the same amount for everyone in the game?

For what?

The fact that what I spend money on is indeed for in-game resources, but it ultimately goes to the company to maintain the quality and longevity of the game. If my money isn't being used for those sorts of things (i.e. servers) and I'm suffering from constant outages and lose my purchased resources, I should have the option to receive a refund altogether. I cannot say this purchase or that purchase is what caused me to "lose money" because of their outage, and that's the whole point as to why we need a currency refund at either a set amount or fraction of the total spent per player.
    I would have to look that up. Idk, give a good reason/explanation, and have luck with the employee at Apple/Google who processes your request. At the end of the day it will be up to that person, how much they are willing to give within their freedom of action.
    It could be tons of things not just a server issue..Agreed bring it back after the person responsable is fired. Delete the worm they inatalled. And lets hope we can get through a quest with out any lag or disconnects.
  • DTTDTT Posts: 10
    Ron_H wrote: »
    Besides the the compensation that should be offered for the horrendous current state of the game..can you add the 250 4* shards from perfect series milestone we might just going to miss out on aswell? due to game being down so much and disconection issues people are not able to hit arena.. and if the are able half the time the "perfect serie" gets ruined due to disconection

Yes this.
    edited December 2017
    The point of this thread is actual currency.

Money back - whether it be a refund which is honored after submitting a ticket or if it's via in-game credit.

Again, I ask money back for what exactly? And the same amount for everyone in the game?

For what?

The fact that what I spend money on is indeed for in-game resources, but it ultimately goes to the company to maintain the quality and longevity of the game. If my money isn't being used for those sorts of things (i.e. servers) and I'm suffering from constant outages and lose my purchased resources, I should have the option to receive a refund altogether. I cannot say this purchase or that purchase is what caused me to "lose money" because of their outage, and that's the whole point as to why we need a currency refund at either a set amount or fraction of the total spent per player.

Currency or units? Going how far back? From day 1, just the last week etc? So if you bought a bundle last year that has helped you since then get rewards and enjoyment etc, you think because the game is down this week you should get the cost of that back? Does this then mean they remove all you gained from the purchase, or do you get to keep that as well? I will be honest mate, what you are claiming makes no sense at all to me. But if I had more details of what you mean then it might?

But just as an example, if they set it at 5% of real money spent on the game since day 1, that would be approx £100,000,000 you are asking them to refund! Cant see that happening
  • I completely agree I would rather have a longer maintenance and wait for the server to be fixed then have short, constant maintenances. After, Kabam should concentrate on compensation after servers fixed.
  • I just want it to be equal. Why does one player get more 1 dollar crystals than the other person. Or one player gets 2t4b from completing a basic champter in master quest and i do it an hour later and i get 3k shardsdfzygirqhxk6.jpg
    A GOLD arena that gives millions in gold...
  • How about at least just changing the error message from "check your network connection" to something more honest like "Our servers have crashed again"? I think I'd be happy with just that.
  • GenidiaminGenidiamin Posts: 105
    Well i agree that this is not about compensation but bout fixing the problem... That said.. The 5* crystal was not free for you because i had to spend time to complete the arena. A free item is one where i have to do nothing or pay nothing
This discussion has been closed.