**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Can you please fix the game from kicking us all off ,some of us spend alot of money with mcoc I hope were rewarded for this I cant even spend my units and I lost 9000 five star shards im pissed
  • Down again! What a waste of time this game is. I have never seen an online game crushed so frequently before. I cant play arena, i cant play 8 hour event etc etc. So who is going to compensate my loss? Noone, nada niente. Since the major change applied on crits, nerfs on characters game has lost its stability. Continue like this we will fed up eventually!
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    It's functioning normally. As in not functioning at all, which is the new normal. Adapt to the meta!
  • CryptCrypt Posts: 51
    What is going on, the game has been down more times since the update, blocking issues, player issues, why is it, doesn't your team benchmark the game before coming out.
    Your going to lose players this way, making special offers doesn't help the game, then arena how can you go after a player when the game has been down more times then getting a match done.
    This game is awesome but there are always bugs, and game issues. FIX IT
  • CryptCrypt Posts: 51
    What is going on, the game has been down more times since the update, blocking issues, player issues, why is it, doesn't your team benchmark the game before coming out.
    Your going to lose players this way, making special offers doesn't help the game, then arena how can you go after a player when the game has been down more times then getting a match done.
    This game is awesome but there are always bugs, and game issues. FIX IT
  • GenidiaminGenidiamin Posts: 105
    The compensation if there is one... has to do with more than AQ and Arena... there are people not even in a alliance but may die in difficult quests like LOL etc ... Imagine if someone took the day off to run labyrinth...
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    cq4e94ry4qwm.png
  • JRock808 wrote: »
    It's functioning normally. As in not functioning at all, which is the new normal. Adapt to the meta!

Was going to say the same thing.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    So I haven’t been able to log in due to “network connections” but yet every single app works other than the game. I’ve restarted my phone. Deleted and reinstalled the app and nothing.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    So I haven’t been able to log in due to “network connections” but yet every single app works other than the game. I’ve restarted my phone. Deleted and reinstalled the app and nothing.
  • How many time will you do maintenance in a day kabam?t1zxn338pqcq.png
  • How many time will you do maintenance in a day kabam?t1zxn338pqcq.png
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Going to need more than 30 min AQ timers as compensation this is ridiculous. The contest was running fine on my iPhone 6 until you guys made the changes to the health bar display and expanded the t4 class cat storage. One of those changes must be the cause of all these server issues
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    I am sure they are doing all they can to fix this (because they care about the money, not us). The usual compensation is not going to make up for this. Those of us who miss out on SL due to this will not be able to get him any time soon. The problems are frustrating enough. To miss out on major objectives makes it even worse.
  • They don't care and kabam miike is a coward and terrible at his job. All 5'4 of him.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Clearly this is becoming
    UNACCEPTABLE
    No way the outages should be ongoing like this.
    The servers must run on
    STEAM

Is this a poem?
  • What a brilliant way to celebrate the anniversary with the infamous server outages! Seriously, I was beginning to love the changes and goodies given right around a week ago.

That said, it’s practically a day lost in every competitive mode today. AQ and arenas. Is it gonna affect scoring? Hell yes. Obviously, there needs to be some form of reasonable compensation!

Personally, I’ve been severely affected in the arenas, as is thousands of others. I couldn’t play on the first day and was looking forward to catching up on the final 2 days of the Starlord arena. Now I’m just down to a single day to try and put up a score that can guarantee myself Starlord, which is a bloody TALL order!!! How to fix this? Have a re-run of the arena this weekend or throw in an extra day for us to catch up.

AQ, needless to say...plenty will be screwed over. Sure, 30-minute timers might save those who are in the American/European time zones. How about those in the Australian and Asian regions? I can tell you right now they’ve been completely **** over.

And then there’s those who were in the midst of completing quests, maybe legends runs.

Huge, huge and I mean HUGE compensations are due for this massive losses to the community. Please don’t ruin the celebrations by not hearing us out. This could be very well be the final straw for many around...
  • Hey Kabam, what is with all the server outages past couple of days? It's ridiculous!
  • Hey Kabam, what is with all the server outages past couple of days? It's ridiculous!
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    How about those "LOFTY STANDARDS"?

Jokes aside, this isn't whining or seeking a handout. Community wants to be treated like adults. As a multi million dollar publicly traded company, this is amateur hour. Not just from a reliability standpoint, but communication. Community deserves timely status updates and root cause details on what is happening. Along with details on what is being done to mitigate this in the future.

• Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    How about those "LOFTY STANDARDS"?

Jokes aside, this isn't whining or seeking a handout. Community wants to be treated like adults. As a multi million dollar publicly traded company, this is amateur hour. Not just from a reliability standpoint, but communication. Community deserves timely status updates and root cause details on what is happening. Along with details on what is being done to mitigate this in the future.

• jdawggs316jdawggs316 Posts: 54
    edited December 2017
    The point of this thread is actual currency.

Money back - whether it be a refund which is honored after submitting a ticket or if it's via in-game credit.
  • Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    It's down on android for me but fine on iOS my mates playing standing next to me seems a bit dodgy
  • It's down for everybody
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    mu8s wrote: »
    jdawggs316 wrote: »
    Enough is enough Kabam.

I've poured my hard-earned dollars into this game only to feel continuously screwed over by your servers performance, outages, and rip-off deals.

The only compensation I will be requesting is money-back or in-game credit to purchase from the unit store.

No more 30-minute timers, potions, and other BS you throw at us. WE PAY YOU TO KEEP THIS FROM HAPPENING.

#mcocmoneyback

I personally say that we should be getting rank down tickets back. I have been playing this game for nearly 3 years now, and the compensation has gotten worse while the outages have increased drastically. Rank down tickets were by far the best compensation we’ve had for in-game issues. And I know everyone in my alliance-family agrees that we need them back. All of these outages are getting ridiculous, and we long-time players need to have the rewards we deserve for all of this.

I don't think it warrants rank down tickets...eventhough I wish I had a few for 4 and 5*s..I would settle for 5k 5* shards or more...10k would be great but greedy...I guess
  • 187187 Posts: 51
    Relax, it's just a game. And besides of the current outages, December events have been pretty cool so far.
  • Problem connecting to network. Please check your connection. I have that problem for two days now :h I played the game from the beginning, had to buy new device to continue, because they stopped supporting first iPad mini ... you would think the older the game, the better it would get, but it just keep having same problem over and over !!! All those connection/server problems and the most terrible customer support !!! They never get back to you right away and when they answer it’s completely useless to what your problem is ! With the amount of money they have circling there, they could have really made a more trustful app !!!
This discussion has been closed.