**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Grand Opening Mega Thread

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    I really wanted 7* Sauron, Venom or Titania or Storm X

I'm not happy with Mantis at all
    Now about Mangog... who's my first 7*... umm... I do find him cool and he was up there in that list before... but idk, without synergies he's weak.
    Also-
    First Paragon crystal
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★

• Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    Got the 3 I wanted most.

• Options
    1xKöftespieß1xKöftespieß Posts: 43
    No Killmongers out there?

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    i went into it saying to myself i do NOT want anything in the Tech class ... i was okay with every other class except Tech ... 1 guess at who 3 of the 4 champs i pulled were ..... TEEEEECCCHHHHHHHH!!!! KABOOM. smh
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i got this lady. I've never used her anywhere. we'll see how it goes. looks really good damage on those specials.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 225

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
  • Options
    CrazyRU2_CrazyRU2_ Posts: 31
    OG Spider-Man for me…. Kinda disappointed
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 230 ★★

This is what I deserve lol
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    Someone won the jackpot!!! I got a Sauron, I suddenly want to rewatch Jurrasic Park.
  • Options
    ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101

and guillotine 2099 from a paragon crystal
  • Options
    ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    monomugg said:

i got this lady. I've never used her anywhere. we'll see how it goes. looks really good damage on those specials.

i want one so bad
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★

Only really unhappy about Hawkeye as I don't like the timing thing for his release mechanism
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

In case anyone wants to know what a r3 7* needs catalyst wise lmfao.

Nice!
  • Options
    ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136

Dragonman was in my top 10, Elsa and war machine I'm good with, overall satisfied.
  • Options
    Sir_Fuego1Sir_Fuego1 Posts: 14
    CrazyRU2_ said:

Yup....who would be happy with that??? Why is he even in the pool? Why should someone's 1st 7 star remain unranked and unsused....how is that exciting? Poor judgement by kabam.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Solid but not outstanding. No one in my top 8, buy also no one in my bottom 3.

I really enjoy venom and don’t feel like he needs to be awakened so that’s a good one. Domino is of less value to me unawakened but if I manage to dup her she obviously will be great for Battlegrounds.

Also gives me an annoying dilemma as to whether I invest more sig stones in my R3 6*. Probably will given it is unlikely I’ll be duping Domino any time soon.
  • Options
    Sir_Fuego1Sir_Fuego1 Posts: 14

Feels like the game pretty much phased out anyone who isnt paragon. Thanks again Kabam.

I pulled Spiderman as a 7 star.....I also spent 2400 units on paragon crystals and got all 5 and 4 stars...do not be mad that your not paragon. Being Paragon is a title.....that's all that's guaranteed. Stay up.
  • Options
    CrazyRU2_CrazyRU2_ Posts: 31

CrazyRU2_ said:

Yup....who would be happy with that??? Why is he even in the pool? Why should someone's 1st 7 star remain unranked and unsused....how is that exciting? Poor judgement by kabam.
    Reminds me with I pulled my first 6* from years ago…. It was Winter Soldier 😂