**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

7* Grand Opening Mega Thread

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    I really wanted 7* Sauron, Venom or Titania or Storm X

I'm not happy with Mantis at all
    Now about Mangog... who's my first 7*... umm... I do find him cool and he was up there in that list before... but idk, without synergies he's weak.
    Also-
    First Paragon crystal
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 259 ★★★

• Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    Got the 3 I wanted most.

• Options
    1xKöftespieß1xKöftespieß Posts: 43
    No Killmongers out there?

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,144 ★★★★★
    i went into it saying to myself i do NOT want anything in the Tech class ... i was okay with every other class except Tech ... 1 guess at who 3 of the 4 champs i pulled were ..... TEEEEECCCHHHHHHHH!!!! KABOOM. smh
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i got this lady. I've never used her anywhere. we'll see how it goes. looks really good damage on those specials.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,341 ★★★★★
  • Options
    CrazyRU2_CrazyRU2_ Posts: 31
    OG Spider-Man for me…. Kinda disappointed
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 199
  • Options
    StarSmasher2001StarSmasher2001 Posts: 234 ★★

This is what I deserve lol
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,072 ★★★★
    Someone won the jackpot!!! I got a Sauron, I suddenly want to rewatch Jurrasic Park.
  • Options
    ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101

and guillotine 2099 from a paragon crystal
  • Options
    ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    monomugg said:

i got this lady. I've never used her anywhere. we'll see how it goes. looks really good damage on those specials.

i want one so bad
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★

Only really unhappy about Hawkeye as I don't like the timing thing for his release mechanism
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

In case anyone wants to know what a r3 7* needs catalyst wise lmfao.

Nice!
  • Options
    ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136

Dragonman was in my top 10, Elsa and war machine I'm good with, overall satisfied.
  • Options
    Sir_Fuego1Sir_Fuego1 Posts: 14
    CrazyRU2_ said:

Yup....who would be happy with that??? Why is he even in the pool? Why should someone's 1st 7 star remain unranked and unsused....how is that exciting? Poor judgement by kabam.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,835 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Solid but not outstanding. No one in my top 8, buy also no one in my bottom 3.

I really enjoy venom and don’t feel like he needs to be awakened so that’s a good one. Domino is of less value to me unawakened but if I manage to dup her she obviously will be great for Battlegrounds.

Also gives me an annoying dilemma as to whether I invest more sig stones in my R3 6*. Probably will given it is unlikely I’ll be duping Domino any time soon.
  • Options
    Sir_Fuego1Sir_Fuego1 Posts: 14

Feels like the game pretty much phased out anyone who isnt paragon. Thanks again Kabam.

I pulled Spiderman as a 7 star.....I also spent 2400 units on paragon crystals and got all 5 and 4 stars...do not be mad that your not paragon. Being Paragon is a title.....that's all that's guaranteed. Stay up.
  • Options
    CrazyRU2_CrazyRU2_ Posts: 31

CrazyRU2_ said:

Yup....who would be happy with that??? Why is he even in the pool? Why should someone's 1st 7 star remain unranked and unsused....how is that exciting? Poor judgement by kabam.
    Reminds me with I pulled my first 6* from years ago…. It was Winter Soldier 😂