**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHAT TO DO?!

SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Guys, I recently got an Archangel 4* and 5* and I was mind blowed :) But, now is the question ( If I have the cats for it) AA 4* R5 ( I can almost dupe him) Or AA 5* R3 undupe?!?!?!

WHAT TO DO?! 33 votes

5* undupe
75%
ScottryanSmirkyhJwallace25V16ulSungjSuckTheLemonDOKTOROKTOPUSD_Ace_71vinniegainzVinh225IronBlaze09SgtAnime1DonybHzoriTempestweapon_xtreme83Scare_Reaper2CaliGirlCGAjjohnsbb8Hiddink3 25 votes
4* soon duped
24%
Goken2345MarvinFirvimdolIceBobbyshchong2RasiloverGiedrius1998Cottonmouth 8 votes

Comments

• IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    4* soon duped
    Unless you are going to do 5.4 soon or have a mutant/generic 5 star awakening gem, AA only gets his insane utility when he is duped so I think a duped 5/50 would come as more use to you than an unduped 3/45. Even a 5/50 can help a lot with LoL on fights like Magik and Ant-Man.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Please let us know what you have completed and what you are trying to complete! did you do or planning to do RoL, LOL, Masters, Uncollected, act 5???
    rank up your 5* if you want to do harder contents, higher tier in AQ/AW long term
    rank up your 4* if you're not planning anything at all and unsure about your future in MCOC

4* don't look good in 2018 with the intro of 6* !!
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    5* undupe
    I was lucky enough to have the same experience. But I had a mutant 5 star gem to awaken him with.... But given how those are more available now, I would start the slow rank up of the 5* and trust you’ll get a gem before he gets too high....
  • SharkPowerr99SharkPowerr99 Posts: 163
    I am currently at act 5.2.5 ( So not uncollected) I was planning to do ROL bcs I have a dub SL also, with RTTL I am at chpr 4.2. But I am level 51 btw.
    And act 5.1 I only need the last one 100% to clear act 5.1 fully
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    I am currently at act 5.2.5 ( So not uncollected) I was planning to do ROL bcs I have a dub SL also, with RTTL I am at chpr 4.2. But I am level 51 btw.

At your level and plans, go for the 5* my friend....you wont regret it in 2018!! :)
    Best of luck!!
    WhatRYou wrote: »

At your level and plans, go for the 5* my friend....you wont regret it in 2018!! :)
    Best of luck!!

Thnx m8 :blush: