**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Will i be able to claim alliance event rewards?

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Just wait to open stuff until the timer expires and you will be able to claim everything that your alliance has achieved as long as you contribute the minimum score for each tier.
  • Options
    GEARSGEEKGEARSGEEK Posts: 37
    Oh okay thank you
  • Options
    Jdizzle1989Jdizzle1989 Posts: 8
    Did they give you a time frame of how long you needed to be in the alliance? i cant find it.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I just joined a new alliance and it says i cant do anything to contribute now.
  • Options
    De_Potato_SaladDe_Potato_Salad Posts: 471 ★★★
    Turns out you can’t. My alliance members have been shafted here as well.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,284 Guardian
    edited May 2023

Did they give you a time frame of how long you needed to be in the alliance? i cant find it.

I just joined a new alliance and it says i cant do anything to contribute now.

If you just joined one, then you can tell us what that timer says for you. And then we’ll all be able to know.
    Is it 12 days, 14 days, or 7 days (as of the time you first joined the Ally) ?

Or do you mean it is saying you are unable to get rewards at all (as in timer would extend beyond the end of event) ?
  • Options
    It has the Red triangle with a ! in the middle and it says Too late! The event will end before you have been in the alliance long enough to qualify for rewards. No timer.
  • Options
    Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
    edited May 2023
    I had the same issue and had joined my alliance end of April.
    Ask them open 1 or 2 crystals after the timer ends, they should get it.
    I got all the previous alliance milestone rewards
  • Options
    Alexlaverdad1Alexlaverdad1 Posts: 4
    Param1988 said:

I had the same issue and had joined my alliance end of April.
    Ask them open 1 or 2 crystals after the timer ends, they should get it.
    I got all the previous alliance milestone rewards

Thanks this answered my doubts you were more useful than kabam support
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    If the timer finishes and it locks you out of the rewards it’s a current bug. You might have to buy a few paragon crystals after that timer ends to open them up. It happened to an alliance mate of mine.

There is also a thread about this bugs aswell:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/335608/7-alliance-event#latest
  • Options
    ZanyDruid0702ZanyDruid0702 Posts: 24

I emailed Kabam and they said to me the requirements for getting rewards was 12 days
  • Options
    There is still 12 days and 4 hrs left as i post this. I have been in the alliance since yesterday. Maybe i should put in a ticket.
  • Options
    Muratcosmunka99Muratcosmunka99 Posts: 8

Why why I can't claim alince 7* celebration reward claim .I just claim only first 2.
  • Options
    refresh your game a few times @Muratcosmunka99 you will be able to claim them.
    also, you havent put the minimums for that reward yet.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,284 Guardian

Why why I can't claim alince 7* celebration reward claim .I just claim only first 2.

Just like gifting event was, each milestone needs individuals to reach a higher PERSONAL contribution amount to be able to claim increasing Milestones that the Ally has already reached as a whole.

You see Milestone 5 requires individuals to put up 10,000 individually in order for such person to claim it (so everyone in Alliance doesn’t necessarily get it if they are low contributors).
    And then M-6 requires 12,000 individually.
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    Guys what about me..? Will i get them once timer ends ..since i have already contributed to them tho.

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 611 ★★★
    And Kabam can't Say something about this...
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,393 ★★★★

Guys what about me..? Will i get them once timer ends ..since i have already contributed to them tho.

Any contribution your have done won't count until the timer expires. Hate to say it but you wasted points by not waiting. You will need to contribute points after the timer expires to qualify. Good luck.
  • Options
    GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109

Any contribution your have done won't count until the timer expires. Hate to say it but you wasted points by not waiting. You will need to contribute points after the timer expires to qualify. Good luck.
    This is an incorrect response. His points contributed during the cooldown period do count.
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★

This is another ss of me scoring points but will it be good enough. once the timer goes off & will be eligible for those milestones? Or not? 😢😢
  • Options
    edited May 2023

This is an incorrect response. His points contributed during the cooldown period do count.
    The last time this happen during the gifting event the points only counted towards the alliance score but the summoner's individual score didn't count towards unitl after the timer expires. So the summoner had to score points again after the timer expired to get the individual points toward the solo rewards. I don't want this summoner to not get towards their solo event.
  • Options
    GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109

This is another ss of me scoring points but will it be good enough. once the timer goes off & will be eligible for those milestones? Or not? 😢😢

Yes, whatever milestones were unlocked while you were in the alliance but in a cooldown period will become available to you when the cooldown period ends.
    Source: me receiving the milestone rewards after my cooldown ended last night
  • Options

Yes, whatever milestones were unlocked while you were in the alliance but in a cooldown period will become available to you when the cooldown period ends.
    Source: me receiving the milestone rewards after my cooldown ended last night
    That's good to know.