**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's the most common reaction on your profile

o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
Mine is LOL, which is surprising as i don't think of myself as being very funny

What's the most common reaction on your profile 58 votes

Insightful
0%
Disagree
25%
IamnikeBabyMiikeTheSaithJefechutaFinal_OrderDarkraw346Marvelfan30Señor DudeSlayinAliveHulverine_1KingSageThe1stElite13EdisonLawUnOriginalVisonxry23 15 votes
Agree
50%
KaruseusVegeta9001Sundance_2099rockykostonTheAngryOneOpandemonioSidDDragonLuke9523LordSmasherBocksaroxAMS94Noob_Master69Bawa69FurrymoosenRenaxqqSpideyFunkoWinterFieldsParzival17192Thanks_D19HSS75 29 votes
0%
Awesome
5%
Cat_MurdockNEXTONBanannaPanda 3 votes
LOL
18%
phillgreenRockyshockyWhoDaPooo_oAshacekarDeepworldSalve_maker05RuwqiersaHamoBlamo51Kabam Jaxbigger_daddy 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Agree
    Oops voted wrong, mine is LOL for the memes
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Agree

Somehow agree. which is crazy considering the amount of people that take the time out of their day to just go down disliking every post.

Don't worry in bracing myself for it in this one.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    Hm.

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Agree

somehow
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Agree
    Just trying to keep that spam and abuse at 0.

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    Agree
    Surprised my disagrees aren’t higher 😂
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Disagree
    Disagree i'm sad i'm more disagreeable than agreeable
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,798 ★★★★★
    Would be interesting to find count reactions on my posts after hitting 5-Stars. :#
  • Options
    Hulverine_1Hulverine_1 Posts: 72
    Disagree

I’m super curious to know which comments or posts got a Spam react. I really wish you could tell somehow haha

You actually can check to see what posts got the "spam" reaction. Once you're at that screen where you took the screenshot you just tap the button of whatever reaction you want to look at. For some reason you can't see the amount of spams on the comments but when I just checked your acct I could see you had two posts that ppl gave a "spam" reaction to
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    Agree
    for some reason I can never see my spam and abuse count.
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 197 ★★

I’m super curious to know which comments or posts got a Spam react. I really wish you could tell somehow haha

You can, just click on the '3 spam' in yellow letters and you see which posts are. Same with any other category.
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Agree

You actually can check to see what posts got the "spam" reaction. Once you're at that screen where you took the screenshot you just tap the button of whatever reaction you want to look at. For some reason you can't see the amount of spams on the comments but when I just checked your acct I could see you had two posts that ppl gave a "spam" reaction to

Apparently tagging kabam counts as spam lmao
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Agree

for some reason I can never see my spam and abuse count.

your abuse:

and your spam:

@Sundance_2099