**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unit Store Prices

Is anyone else having the unit store prices keep changing?
In Australia last week Odin's were $159.99.
Then they went down to around $87 and now up to $164.99.
Also the daily class crystals went down to $5 and now up to $8.

Comments

• Options
    Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    @Kabam Miike can u please comment on it
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★
    Whatever it is, I would like it to stay.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,551 ★★★★★
    Prices in the UK for all purchases have increased sometime in the last couple months, an Odin was 89.99 in Jan and now its 99.99. So I'd count your blessings haha
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Danish prices have increased like crazy. Its way more expensive to get an Odin, compared with 4x 850units offers.
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos please confirm on this i am buying those daily offers but please confirm this so i can buy again peacefully
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 501 ★★★
    The daily offer prices have halved but the prices of Odin Vault and Panther Treasures has gone up.

They seem to have reduced the lower end items and increased the upper end ones. I am also talking about Indian rupees
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 571 ★★★
    Any other regions that just got a 70% hike on the price of an Odin on android? It went from basically 100$ to 170$ this last week.

Apple got a hike earlier but "only" 20%. Right now I can (but obviously won't) buy an Odin for either 120$ or 170$ depending on if I log on to my phone or iPad.

I know it's not Kabam's doing, but this is still ridiculous.
  • Options
    Ok then no problem
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    From what I've heard, Google is doing some things. Kabam is aware of it and there is nothing they can do about it
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★
    I posted this in a similar thread. Changes made this week.

• Options
    BashlordBashlord Posts: 218 ★★
    Paragon Daily was used to be $6 and now it's $2.5
    But INR vs $ valuation hasn't shifted in favour of INR in long time for this price decrease in conversion.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 471 ★★
    On Android the daily deal usually is RM19.90 but now is RM16.99
    BP Treasure used to be RM199.90 now RM162.90 ..
  • Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Prices on my android have been cut in half almost across the board. Prices on my ios have increased by about 10%. Example, odin used to cost the same, $169.99, for both my android and ios. Now my android is $87.95 and ios is $199.99 for the exact same odin
  • Options
    Onassys1Onassys1 Posts: 23
    Why in the world yesterday or a day before the all Father's odin was £89.99 and today 14 may all the prices has changed back to where it use to be 2 years a go ? Location in UK
  • Options
    Onassys1Onassys1 Posts: 23

• Options
    In
    DK prices increased as well, making an odin way more expensive than 4x briefcases. The 'best' value sticker is now false advertising, since you will get 5950 units for the same price if you purchase 7x briefcases instead.
  • Options
    edited May 2023

In DK this change means that the 'best value' sticker is now false advertising, since you will get 5950 units for the same price if you purchase 7x briefcases instead.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,010 ★★★★★

In DK this change means that the 'best value' sticker is now false advertising, since you will get 5950 units for the same price if you purchase 7x briefcases instead.

I think it's meant as "best single offer value".
  • Options

Ercarret said:

Huh. I normally don't even look at the unit store so I didn't notice it change, but now that you mentioned it, I can see that the price for an Odin went from ~1090 to 1739 SEK. That's quite a hike. .

That’s the new Android price, log on via apple and its probably 1290 SEK.

Just noticed this on my work phone. That's seems like an unfair advantage? Or am I being unreasonable?
  • Options
    Rick_1Rick_1 Posts: 62
    Seems like a mistake on the part of the App Store to me. Surely if prices were changed to reflect the currency exchange then each overpriced bundle would change by the same percentage?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Rick_1Rick_1 Posts: 62
    Reading this seems like it’s all in kabams control now
    https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=qzex35ch
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    I just noticed that the price hike has affected more than just the unit offers. Stuff like the Sigil is also way more expensive. Almost twice as much. As someone who used to run the Sigil, that's something I'm really going to have to reevaluate. Twice as much is hard to stomach once, but it really adds up over time as well.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Yeah for my local currency, currently peter parker's wallet has best value and most affordable. The maths with all others is pretty weird. The Odin's one especially has worst price with low unit/cent ratio.