ISO-8 drought :(

La_FlameLa_Flame Member Posts: 26
other then duping champs is there any other reliable ways of farming decent amounts of tier 5 and tier 6 ISO in game? with the introduction of 7* in the game I think there should be more ways to farm tier 6 ISO, tier 6 selectors in the battlegrounds store or in the milestone rewards in arena would be nice and maybe a few adjustments to the ISO earnt in solo objectives (for TB and paragon players at least) would go a long way for players that aren't in alliances (glory store is a great source for tier 6 but pretty useless for players that aren't in alliances) If there are any other ways to farm please let me know cause I've got expiring catalysts that I cant use because of this :(

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★
    I try to do most content that offers 4* shards just to have some iso when needed. Glory store is a good place. If you aren’t in an ally but have a free week sometime possibly do map 5 for a week for 3k plus glory to keep for emergencies. Just remember the game is designed so you will always be short on something
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Theres so much ISO available right now im starting to pay attention to my gold 😭
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    We just go so much ISO lmao. I just sold all my basic ISO for well over 1 million gold and I still have 4821 class ISO in stash. That's after ranking all 6 of my 7*s to rank one, plus two r3s and a r4 last rank up event. I'll never be able to use it all. I also have 30 4* dual crystals of each type and a ton of 5* shards. I'm with @Demonzfyre on this one. We must be playing different games.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    I'm still struggling to use all the iso I got from the recent solo objectives. I'm ranking up champions that would never normally get beyond rank one, just to use up the iso. A few new champions would help, but I haven't opened a hero crystal in over a month because I know they'll be duplicates and, more iso. A real catch 22.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    Sounds you missed last months iso bonanza