Options

Shuri post buff

Just pulled a six stars shuri,is she good post buff or is she still mid?

Comments

• Options
    RoséRebornRoséReborn Posts: 19

She will be a god

Ong?so she's worth ranking up?
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I can’t remember if I saw the actual changes or not, but from what I do remember I believe her max damage output will stay the same while her ramp is being decreased quite a bit. I think her shocks will cap out somewhere around 50 or so, but they’ll be more potent. Not sure about any other changes, but personally I’d say that’s all she really needs.
  • Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★

I can’t remember if I saw the actual changes or not, but from what I do remember I believe her max damage output will stay the same while her ramp is being decreased quite a bit. I think her shocks will cap out somewhere around 50 or so, but they’ll be more potent. Not sure about any other changes, but personally I’d say that’s all she really needs.

IIRC, her max DoT output is actually slightly higher than before while taking half the time to ramp plus being more manageable with sp1 refreshing shocks now. The only "downside" is her sp3 does less direct damage than before, but that's more or less made up for by the slightly higher throughput on shock damage. She will be a much better champ than she is now.
  • Options

IIRC, her max DoT output is actually slightly higher than before while taking half the time to ramp plus being more manageable with sp1 refreshing shocks now. The only "downside" is her sp3 does less direct damage than before, but that's more or less made up for by the slightly higher throughput on shock damage. She will be a much better champ than she is now.
    Ya, her overall DoT is higher with a quicker ramp and almost all stress removed from the playstyle.
    Sp3 is tuned down a bit, but the only places you'll be using that SP3 multiple times tend to have damage caps anyway.

Really dope buff.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,162 ★★★★

She will be a god

Ong?so she's worth ranking up?
    Shes very fun to play. Great champ
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    She's now super easy to play and to stack big damage. Great buff, Kabam.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 791 ★★★
    I had just gotten enough 7 shards to open a 2nd 7* champ. I opened a 7* Shuri for my 1st 7*. I was hoping to get someone else. Lord and behold I get Shuri to duped my 7* and was I was 😤. But decided to use her for AW. And I’m 😊 now because when I got her to an sp3 it’s a massive damages. I’m happy with Shuri!! 😁😁😁😁
  • Options
    RoséRebornRoséReborn Posts: 19

I had just gotten enough 7 shards to open a 2nd 7* champ. I opened a 7* Shuri for my 1st 7*. I was hoping to get someone else. Lord and behold I get Shuri to duped my 7* and was I was 😤. But decided to use her for AW. And I’m 😊 now because when I got her to an sp3 it’s a massive damages. I’m happy with Shuri!! 😁😁😁😁

I'm glad to hear!!will def give her a second shot