**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to use 6*r5 gem on?

YatoYato Posts: 7
I got a skill r5 gem from carinas and want to know your opinions on whom to rank up.

Who to use 6*r5 gem on? 136 votes

Valkyrie
10%
FreakydHort4ege999menFloorKilleredricFiiNCHTheGodfather39Sparty6MordjaItsyaboyStephy05UltragamerGrassKnucklesSeñor DudeGhostFace2022 14 votes
Kingpin
47%
SnakeEyes69SCHNOOTSIlverProfessorManup456Vegeta9001yossbr10050evilKINGwilsonMqc19pseudosaneLovejoy72HasibullahfidaExiBugmat78HungaryHippoOGAvengerDeaconPowerofpain1001AMS94Netbreaker 64 votes
Nick Fury
34%
DL864bhuv9191TendersquadFeeney234NoıreCropDusterTotal_Domin01AanthoRasiloverAckbar67Cyborg17doctorbJChanceH9Wine_LoverMoeyTehrLordSmasherAyden_noah1dump_monkeymgj0630Ewell65SSS69 47 votes
Other
8%
MagicBentonMagrailothosFrankWhiteThatGuyYouSaw235flygamerNEXTONcaptain_rogersTRDSJBHJ12345___MarouenMarvelfan30Chaostice 11 votes

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
    it depends what you want them for, all 3 are great in battlegrounds and all around great champions. however for me nick fury and kingpin really stand out. NF is still one of the most useful champions in the contest, so much utility, so much damage and also a pain of a defender. kingpin is much the same, high damage, debuff immunity (essentially) and a painful defender. between them it’s up to personal choice, but unfortunately valkyrie loses out here due to lack of super effective purify and not quite the same easy accessible damage output from the gate.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Kingpin
    I personally went with KP, because I like Hood, and I don’t like keeping all those points in deep wounds. But Valk and NF are R4.
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 881 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    Nick is amazing and has so much utility, while being a nuke on offense and a great defender. Kingpin is also great but Nick is better in my opinion. It's between those two, no other skill champ really comes close currently.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,223 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Kingpin
    I have Valk at r4 and if my 4>5 was skills he'd have been my pick but kingpin was also my first r4, so it's a tough one.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 694 ★★★
    Kingpin
    So I’m at a similar crossroads….I’m about 7000 6* skill cats away from having enough to take up kingpin to r5 or I can take a sig 200 king Groot to r5 right now. Totally torn because I love them both and use them equally.
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    Kingpin
    Kingpin has overshadowed Nick for a while now. He's one of the best BG hybrids and is extremely dominant in basically every other game mode. I also feel like you probably use Kingpin more b/c of his constant healing, tankiness, ease of use, etc. He works so many places just b/c of that sp1 degen, shrug off, etc.

ig you could go Nick if you wanted a better defender, but he's pretty easy to counter these days
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Other
    Unpopular opinion:- wait for shang chi. He is more useful than kp nd nick
  • 11993451199345 Posts: 341 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    Fury is a 2-for-1 deal
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Kingpin
    I dont know a lot about him but i think kinping benefits more of high rank
  • GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    Valkyrie
    Valkyrie
    Nick Fury
    BigBuster said:

Kingpin has overshadowed Nick for a while now. He's one of the best BG hybrids and is extremely dominant in basically every other game mode. I also feel like you probably use Kingpin more b/c of his constant healing, tankiness, ease of use, etc. He works so many places just b/c of that sp1 degen, shrug off, etc.

ig you could go Nick if you wanted a better defender, but he's pretty easy to counter these days

No
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Nick Fury
    KP may be the best option, but NF is is both an incredible champion and synergy mate for every team. I expect you’ll be able to use him more overall.
  • Kingpin

Your fav skill champ/the champ you use the most

this is most important. 100% agreed
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
    I took Nick Fury to r5. No regurts 🙌
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    Other

• ExiExi Posts: 12
    Kingpin
    NF is a close second but I found I use KP more than NF
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    Kingpin
    The other two are good enough at r4
  • AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Nick Fury

Unpopular opinion:- wait for shang chi. He is more useful than kp nd nick

Finally someone realizes how strong he is
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Kingpin

BigBuster said:

No
    Yes
    NF is pretty easy to counter
    Even non mutant champs counter him
    Eg- KP, Valk, Hulkling, Herc
    And he has many mutant counters who melt him like ice in boiling water
    Eg- Archangel, Storm(both), Bishop, prof X, Apoc(slow but safe), kitty, OR, Colossus, Iceman, Domino, etc
    I don't have Abs man but I think he can also kill NF fairly quickly
    NF hasn't been that useful in BGs lately due to players getting many new champions and having 2-3 counters for him in their roster
  • AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Nick Fury

BigBuster said:

No
    Yes
    Eg- Archangel, Storm(both), Bishop, prof X, Apoc(slow but safe), kitty, OR, Colossus, Iceman, Domino, etc
    NF hasn't been that useful in BGs lately due to players getting many new champions and having 2-3 counters for him in their roster
    R4 nick fury either always gets me wins or is always banned even when they do have counters
    On the other hand Kingpin is almost never a good defender
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 536 ★★★
    Other
    Spot
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Nick Fury
    Yato said:

I got a skill r5 gem from carinas and want to know your opinions on whom to rank up.

It depends on who you enjoy using. I voted Nick Phooey because I enjoy using him. KeenPyn is also a good choice to awaken. FallKillReet is also a good candidate also she does like her sigs
    Nick Fury

BigBuster said:

No
    Yes
    He isn't meant to be a difficult defender. He's not hard in war, but in BGs he's amazing on defense because it's very hard to kill him quickly even with AA.