**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we get RankDown tickets for Cassie Lang !?

Cassie Lang has been out for months and she has been bugged since day one ! A lot of players have posted her different bugs and until this day we havent seen kabam fix her. I made the mistake to rank her up to r4 just to notice how bad her bugs were… Please kabam if you have no real plan to fix her just give us some rankdown tickets and I will happy invest those resources on another champ. I will be more than happy just to have my cassie fixed but since I see her on the bench most of the times since she is unreliable cuz who wants to bring her to War or BGs and lose just because of her bugs -.-.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,654 Guardian
    That's a funny bug, pretty sure kabam is working on a fix for it.
  • AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    As long as they cant hit you ig... but dont use her in bg's
  • AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

So your argument is that you should recieve a rank down ticket for ranking up a champ that you also claim to have been bugged for months....... are you saying that it was Kabam's fault that you chose to rank up a champ without apparently playing them first? You also claim that "a lot" of players have experienced this bug that has "been around since day 1", so shouldn't you have known about it pre-rankup?

There are quite honestly a number of bugs throughout the game that players just have to learn to work around. They tend to get fixed eventually in order of ease/egregiousness, so I don't know why you immediately jump to rank down tickets. You ranked her when this is apparently how she has always been. The only time Kabam has done RDT in the past several years is when they intentionally changed a bit of a bug that had been around for a while that was pro-player. Why would they give RDT for just introducing a bad champion exactly?

I do agree that jumping straight to rdt is a bit much its a bug that can be fixed however i think there should be some type of compensation, i mean not being able to use a champ that you ranked for months is a issue, just a bug fix at this point probably wont be well received by some people.

Alot of bugs dont immediately show themselves so they couldve ranked her then started experiencing bugs, day one can just be an expression dosent mean it was actually day 1, to give them the benefit of the doubt.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    What's the bug?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    On the rare occasion RDTs have been handed out, bugs have not been the reason.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 353 ★★★
    Terra said:

007Bishop said:

What are some of the bugs am I talking about !? Watch this vid 👇🏼

https://youtu.be/MO0l5xg7_TE

This post is very discriminating against tall women!!!!
    Mmmm, tall women 🤤
    As a fellow lover of tall women, I feel you brother
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    The first two hits of her SP1 hits can whiff too.
  • WinnieKologo69WinnieKologo69 Posts: 67

The first two hits of her SP1 hits can whiff too.

Glad someone else noticed.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    007Bishop said:

Terra said:

007Bishop said:

What are some of the bugs am I talking about !? Watch this vid 👇🏼

https://youtu.be/MO0l5xg7_TE

This post is very discriminating against tall women!!!!
    Mmmm, tall women 🤤
    As a fellow lover of tall women, I feel you brother
    I feel you two
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    When i was fighting against cassie i actually somehow managed to lock her in shrunken state. That was hilarious to see.
    But she got back to her original form when she used her heavy.

I don’t know how often this bug triggers, but there is a way around it no?
    For the time being just wait for her bug to get fixed and play around it.
    I’m sure you’ll be glad you’ve ranked her up once she is fixed.
  • K_S_SK_S_S Posts: 14
    She had a bug where she reduced damage to 90% instead of 40% as stated. But this bug befits us not Kabam, so guess what they did, fix it immediately. As for her bugs that allow her to whiff, and allows defender to throw a sp mid heavy, still active. So maybe she working as intended
  • K_S_SK_S_S Posts: 14
    Lovejoy72 said:

Erm, why rank up before playing???

I found her amazing as a R1 6* when testing her in ROL the AI is cooperative and no bugs or glitches, so up to r3 I took her, played actual content, she is almost unplayable. AI can throw sp mid heavy, her animations glitch the game, being stuck in tiny mode is funny, but that trigger when AI hit you mid heavy so it's not that funny
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Just took mine to 6*R5, my first and only R5 so far. She’s amazing even with the bugs. Explored act 8, use her frequently in BG, there’s not much she can’t do. The heavy interrupt can be annoying on the rare chance it happens but if you have her taunt up then it does 90% less damage and isn’t a problem