**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When does BG store buff occur?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    No, there has been no information released about a planned date yet
  • Options
    Cos I need to know whether to spend on the update in 30 minutes time or not.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited May 2023

Cos I need to know whether to spend on the update in 30 minutes time or not.

The update will definitely not occur in the next 30 minutes
    He meant refill of the store so if he should buy with the current value
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Im hoarding all my BG stuff till update.
  • Options
    Feeney234 said:

Im hoarding all my BG stuff till update.

You’ll be waiting forever then.
  • Options
    KillusionistKillusionist Posts: 13
    I heard the update to AQ will come around the same time as an update on bases. Bases coming soon…
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Anyone know?

Probably will hear about it during the stream maybe idk
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    This is what i hate when they announce stuff but don't confirm a date ...same happened with 1 event idk if that was Deadpool deals or gold event when Jax said it "may " return .

They should start giving a date as to when exactly can we expect something. Until then many of us will hoard BG currency for better rewards , which god knows when will happen.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    What would you do if they decide to update the BG store by next season or even worse two seasons later?
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Matty_Ice said:

Rohit_316 said:

This is what i hate when they announce stuff but don't confirm a date ...same happened with 1 event idk if that was Deadpool deals or gold event when Jax said it "may " return .

They should start giving a date as to when exactly can we expect something. Until then many of us will hoard BG currency for better rewards , which god knows when will happen.

You have obviously never ran a game or been a part of big projects. Sometimes things happen and stuff doesn’t work as originally planned. I have worked in operations for 5+ years and I always use the word “should” because things almost never go to plan. If they have a date and it got moved, then it would cause more outrage.

I would rather them give us a heads up so we can save up knowing it’s coming instead of it just dropping with a couple day notice.
    Do you think your comparison here makes any sense ? Moreover , how can you say that when you don't know me ? I work as a manger for 1 of the world 's biggest company and been a part of different projects but this is not how you run a project .
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    This needs to be getting more attention. It really shouldn’t be that hard to update the damn store already.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    That they even teased they were buffing the store is a huge win. Save your tokens.