Options

I have modded in the past but I stopped modding after my second ban and I got banned permanently

theboss42theboss42 Posts: 64
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
I modded twice then stopped for good and when I logged in to today i have been permanently banned I have spent over 1000$ on this account and I would like to speak with a moderator please @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Lol. "Only" modded the store (stole things) "twice".

Most likely, you have left over mod stuff in your cache or on your phone.

If you're really sure - submit a ticket to Kabam directly. You'll get no love about this in the forum and this thread will be closed soon.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    3rd time offences, that mean permanent bans, should be investigated individually in depth, and be given only when there are 100% evidence of guilt.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 579 ★★★
    Ohhh man, sooooo sorry

You deserved it, You got it
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 579 ★★★★
    OP, why are you surprised? Modding trivializes the game and makes it worthless for everyone else. It's one of those things that warrants a no-warning instant permanent ban. I'm sorry but what did you expect?
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,436 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    This is a funny thread.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    theboss42 said:

I stopped modding after my second ban so how could I be banned again all they say is 3rd party how can I use 3rd party if I stopped modding

If your story is true, which means you cheated in the past twice and served these bans twice, but haven’t cheated after your second 30 days ban, then you shouldn’t be banned for 3rd time.
    So one of those two things can happen here:
    A. Kabam anti cheating algorithm messed and tracked an older shady activity, for that a ban already being served, as a non penalised one, or
    B. You are not telling the whole truth
    Either way I’m sorry for you 🙁
This discussion has been closed.