**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are Lady deathstrike and Dani whatever straights? Or they r part of the lgbtq?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Cuz it's the pride month so I just wonder if one of them is
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Whatever they are, it doesn't matter. It shouldn't be mattering.

So we should remove all romance stories from Marvel? Is that what you're saying?
    No.
    Then I think that view speaks for itself.
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★

Who cares?

Exactly
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Who cares?

Never said it matters, it's just for example Halloween month we get "scary" champs like symbiotes, Black history month last year we got Misty Knight and Sam Wilson, last year's June gave us literally a gay couple so cuz they have that thing to release champs that allign with a month's theme, I wondered...
    Sure thing. Was just adding something, not that is uninsteresting to know what they are
    edited June 2023

Who cares?

Exactly
    More people than those that don't care. That's all that matters.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★

LMAO, is this a serious question? You think they will swipe and tap any differently?

Yes, it is.
  • 1toxic_cupcake1toxic_cupcake Posts: 95

Homophobia?

Homophobia?

Literally Mcoc forums in one comment... I can't be Homophobe anyway

This thread is absolutely stupid and should be buried far far far down to the depths -

BUT I did want to add some info. Dani has been queer coded for quite some time now, and in the Krakoa era of the comics the past 4 years she has been shown to be very very close with Rahne/Wolfsbane and Xi'an/Karma, though Karma now has her own girlfriend.

Do u really care that much its just a thread. And thx
  • _Newfty__Newfty_ Posts: 19
    Dawg for real? First off who the hell cares. Second off why worry about it a make a thread? Just play the darn game. Sure I hate it when companies force their views on their own community- hence why I despised Hulkling and Wiccans release.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★

Emilia90 said:

I believe that Dani is a lesbian in the new mutants movie though I’m not sure about the comics. Deathstrike is straight as far as I know

Off topic comment from me but that movie was utter trash
    That movie ruined Anya Taylor-Joy for me.

Just kidding I still would.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    I just want to know if Lady Deathstrike has an OP Synergy with Wolverine???
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Both would render you useless as far as a fight would go
    FiiNCH said:

So we should remove all romance stories from Marvel? Is that what you're saying?
    Literally trying to make a fight out of nothing 🙄. Unbelievable.
    Not really. Pointing out the hypocrisy. Some people think one is acceptable and one is not.
This discussion has been closed.