**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Express - Claiming Rewards

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
Has there been a timeline announced as to when we won’t have to keep going to the stash to claim rewards for Arena Express?

Comments

• Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 557 ★★★★
    It's been a month and I can't wait another. Please release a hot fix or something, I regularly have 800 items floating around in the stash, the constant clicking is awful.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    It’s not listed in the bug fixes for the next update at least.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Has there been a timeline announced as to when we won’t have to keep going to the stash to claim rewards for Arena Express?

Literally any time benefit from “Arena Express” mode, is mitigated by the time you need to spend, to claim each round rewards individually from the stash 😂
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Literally any time benefit from “Arena Express” mode, is mitigated by the time you need to spend, to claim each round rewards individually from the stash 😂
    I don’t know. That loading screen is so long sometimes I feel like I can claim it 5 times before getting it after a round once. It’s annoying, but I’d argue it still saves time.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Greekhit said:

I don’t know. That loading screen is so long sometimes I feel like I can claim it 5 times before getting it after a round once. It’s annoying, but I’d argue it still saves time.
    Yeah, I know it’s still saves time but I couldn’t hold the joke 😁
  • Options

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    edited June 2023

It's been a month and I can't wait another. Please release a hot fix or something, I regularly have 800 items floating around in the stash, the constant clicking is awful.

Save time in arena... spend all that saved time claiming stuff from the stash!!

They've perfected wasting time lol

Also, the lag between "claims" makes the process even more grueling.
  • Options
    For the love of god put out a hotfix! lol
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    For real. When i had the sigil to test this mode out this was so annoying that it's not even worth it to use the feature
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I grinded for Adam warlock and imagine my plight claiming 1000+ in stash. It was hell. In the process you also claim those things you normally don't want to and keep them there till the time they are near their expiry in stash section, like the daily solo revives.