**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Appreciation (Who is your favorite champion?)

2»

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Other (specify)
    Tigra. Her skill ceiling is so insanely high, knowing that I can always improve no matter how much I practice keeps me coming back to her.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Other (specify)
    So many different ways to come at this one…

All-time: Pre-12.0 Strange

For pure fun: CGR

For pure “how did they put a champ this crazy in the game?” amazement: Herc/Mags

For nostalgic yet still reliable gameplay: Wanda and Wolvie

For satisfaction against current content: Tigra, QS and KP

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    Other (specify)
    Colossus. Colossus. And of course, Colossus. Give him Emma, Red and Juggy and watch him melt entire paths with ease.
  • Options
    SSJSSJ Posts: 15
    Other (specify)
    Spot is the goat of all time
  • Options
    Maxus7Maxus7 Posts: 36
    Other (specify)
    Love juggs for bg
  • Options
    Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 351
    It's awesome seeing all the various different favorites. I appreciate & respect all your opinions. Thanks for keeping it fun and positive.

Ps: I also personally really enjoy watching the old school animated marvel series for nostalgia as I play the game E.g. 1990's Spiderman and X-men.
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    Other (specify)
    Very few can stop Juggernaut at maximum momentum.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,742 ★★★★★
    Other (specify)
    Personally, I really enjoy Mr. Negative
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Kingpin

Favorite?

I use Kingpin the most. He can counter so much. Not sure he’s my favorite champ, though.

From a comix character perspective, my favorite is Warlock. And for favorite playstyle, I might vote for Jessica Jones.
  • Options
    Cyborg17Cyborg17 Posts: 115
    Other (specify)
    Hulkling
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Starky. Sure, he has no specific immunities but he has other utility in his kit, particularly Taunt. But the main thing is that he feels like the character should be when you play him - fast, nimble, evasive and hits like a truck.

I'd put the recent Juggernaut buff into the same category. And, probably the recent Hulk buff too. Hard to choose between them for different reasons. Kingpin as well - he was my first skill 6* R3.

DDHK is up there as well, in a way. Love the character, Netflix show, and got the playstyle perfected. I just hope he gets something - a synergy, relic, whatever, that improves the incredibly excessive Regen Rate penalty.
  • Options
    GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    Other (specify)
    Valkyrie
    She's the only champ that I feel confident with.
    I feel like a paragon player while using her. She's just amazing for so many fights that punish you for hitting the opponent. She just doesn't care
  • Options
    GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    Other (specify)

Captain Britain

Hey grass loved that rank 5 britan vs that nick boss in aw. Great job! You have any plans on your next r5?
  • Options
    Final_OrderFinal_Order Posts: 120
    Other (specify)
    If the profile pic doesn't give it away, the good ol' Prof X sp3
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey the crits are op plus he's fun to play.
    Runner ups gotta fantman, zemo, sm99, and monkey
  • Options
    LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 163
    Other (specify)
    Nick Fury. The champ that keeps on giving.

Oh, you bleed? You dead.

Wait, Nick died? Here’s a second life on steroids so he can rag doll your opponents.

What, Nick died again? Here’s a 10% damage boost to the other heroes on your team.
  • Options
    bigger_daddybigger_daddy Posts: 9
    Kitty Pride
    It's a tie between Kitty and Spot for me. Kitty's just my favorite mutant in general so it's a bonus for me that she's as strong as she is in this game and I just like the way Spot looks and animates.
  • Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 67
    Other (specify)
    Classic Scarlet Witch, Daredevil (Hells Kitchen), and Juggernaut are my three favorite champs, all have different play styles and are so fun
  • Options
    Other (specify)
    Hulkling was my main for Chapter 7 against the different Kangs since he has power drain immunity, and Gwenpool because she will not die off of SP3's
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Hercules
    Herc, and it’s not close.
  • Options
    HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 281 ★★
    Other (specify)
    venompool been my main man since 2016
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Other (specify)
    Stealthy, Ultron or Overseer. Stealthy and Overseer currently at r3, Ultron at 5* maxed. These champs are the reason I go back to play the game.
  • Options
    BladeZero81BladeZero81 Posts: 71
    Other (specify)
    Captain America Infinity War. Captain America has always been my favorite Marvel hero and as much as I really wish we could get a Worthy Captain America champ (wielding his shield and Mjolnir), I don't see that ever happening. I love using him in all story content where I can and knowing his synergies work great for both him and others at the same time. He's just an overall really fun champ and can hit like a freight train. I feel he was definitely designed perfectly for the game.