**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stop Complaining About Ice Phoenix

2»

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    if i can correct ur words :
    then probably u dont have the money or the spending to do uncollected speaking of skill it should be done with 2* however i'm not against that's meant to be for big roster players but killing a maxed 4* r5 with only her coldsnap that's where bs comes if that's the case kabam should stop selling us 4* at least they fix it was not going to make the game any popular.
    - just saying what i thought to be right i already did uncollected difficulty.
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    Raganator wrote: »
    You know what’s more annoying than posts complaining about ice Phoenix? Posts complaining about posts complaining about ice Phoenix... I mean, I seriously don’t get it, are you feeding your ego with those posts, like some form of bragging how you killed her without items? How you’re very skilled player???
    Reality is that most people killed her by having the right champ since the game is designed that way, some have more luck with their champs and some don’t, lesser number of people killed her with actual skill and I can bet that those people are the ones giving good advices here while not sounding like **** and for your info, people that are uncollected but don’t have roster to kill her bcoz they die from coldsnap only are actually more skillful than you since they managed to beat the collector with those same champs but didn’t had unavoidable damage in that fight...
    Stop feeding your ego, you look like idiots... There are few good advices here so follow their example and either give advice or ignore the post...

You mad? You seem mad? I also heard that only people who are mad shorten "because" to "bcoz"- but that might just be a rumor.

Why would I be mad? I’m just lazy and you just put a smile on my face actually... You wanna know why I’m smiling? I’ll tell you why... COZ you have no actual argument to prove me wrong so you found one shortened word and are trying to provoke me with it... Funny little guy, aren’t you?
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    edited December 2017
    You know what’s more annoying than posts complaining about ice Phoenix? Posts complaining about posts complaining about ice Phoenix... I mean, I seriously don’t get it, are you feeding your ego with those posts, like some form of bragging how you killed her without items? How you’re very skilled player???
    Reality is that most people killed her by having the right champ since the game is designed that way, some have more luck with their champs and some don’t, lesser number of people killed her with actual skill and I can bet that those people are the ones giving good advices here while not sounding like **** and for your info, people that are uncollected but don’t have roster to kill her bcoz they die from coldsnap only are actually more skillful than you since they managed to beat the collector with those same champs but didn’t had unavoidable damage in that fight...
    Stop feeding your ego, you look like idiots... There are few good advices here so follow their example and either give advice or ignore the post...

Wow you were so different then everyone else on this post way to be super edgy and above everything else.

Why am I edgy? I’m actually very calm... You were stating what’s bothering you on the forums so I did the same. Or you wanna tell me only the supreme beings have rights to do so? Shall I start bragging in order to give my opinion?
    All I’m saying is either give advice, get better or you’re not skillful enough is not an advice, or ignore post...
    And one more thing, I haven’t started this topic, I just added my opinion and I guess it is bothering you so much since it isn’t same as yours. Am I right?
    P.S. You presented yourself as above everything else in your first post ;)
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Heres my recent post, from some dude i told him to
    "get good"

and apparently some other dude tried to call me out? because some people agree and disagree

"LOL have u seen the post lately? the content is suppose to be hard and challenging.

dude was complaining about spending 300 units on a boss? and decide just to rate it a 1*?
    and blaming this game was a money grab? THIS IS A MOBILE GAME, THIS TYPE OF GAME IS MENT TO GENERATE HUGE AMOUNT OF INCOME.

either u work around it or open up your walet, look up all the people who did LOL when it came out, would u ever think that content was beatable back in the day?"
  • Adrian920307Adrian920307 Posts: 15
    U can defeat her with Captain america WWII
  • Go_Grems wrote: »
    so many miss the point. Ice Phoenix has nothing to do with your "ability to fight" at this level. Because skill is a very small factor. The bigger determinant is if you are able to roll a good enough hero to have an r4 that can even survive the cold snap. Agreed if you are "good enough" to be uncollected than you likely have an r4, but a good r4 is a very different story.

Game progression should not be so heavily dependent on luck. If you do not have a "good" r4 then no amount of spend will get past this chick. That is just bad game design.

If your point relies on Ice Phoenix needing a 5* R4, your point is false. Cold Snap currently delivers approximately 11,000 damage assuming no class advantage or disadvantage. That means most 3/45 champs can also survive cold snap (generally around 15k health). Many 5/50 4* champs can also survive cold snap with reasonable health remaining.

The less health you have, the more skill you need to bring down Ice Phoenix. But any 3/45 will give you a shot at it, probably at least a third of the 5/50s, *plus* the specific counters for Ice Phoenix's cold snap: Mephisto, Rogue, Agent Venom.

The biggest factor for Ice Phoenix is actually skill: anyone that can reliably dodge Iceman's (aka Ice Phoenix's) SP1 and can intercept well can bring down Ice Phoenix with a wide array of champions. The less reliably you can do that, the fewer options you have to fight her or the more potions you will need.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    looks like there are a few threads going on this topic, the other one found here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/37048/difference-between-hard-and-unreasonable#latest

Going to lock one of these down. But to summarize:

Yes, some content is certainly meant to be difficult. and if you're finding it too challenging, you might not be ready for that specific content. One thing we've discussed recently, is that we should start re-emphasizing the recommended team rating information in each announcement post we make for new content. This info is in the game, but it seems that some disregard the information. Hopefully sharing this information in other places will allow Summoners to better decide if they are ready to tackle the harder content or not!
This discussion has been closed.