**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cassie Lang - Is this supposed to happen?

So, I shrunk to miss Herc’s SP1…and he didn’t miss his SP, and top of that I remain shrunked after he finished the SP. It was cool and weird at the same time. Is this supposed to happen? Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    That’s so cool
  • Options
    FrankeMFrankeM Posts: 8
    Yup same thing happened to me in BGs and it had nothing to do with true sense as I was fighting a champ that doesn't have that. I shrunk and he landed a combo and I remained small the rest of the fight. Not easy to fight small like that lol. But yeah it's a bug I think.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Cassie is bugged in a lot of ways. It’s the struggle of making a champ that changes in size
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    Yeah I suspect the bug involves getting hit while shrunk preventing the growth animation from playing-I’m curious if charging and throwing another heavy would reset your size?
  • Options
    PseudonymousPseudonymous Posts: 35
    edited January 30
    Has there been any mention from them about if they plan to fix any of the bugs with Cassie or no? I'm still suffering from a few including her staying mini from being hit with true sense

Shame because she is such a good champ.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Has there been any mention from them about if they plan to fix any of the bugs with Cassie or no? I'm still suffering from a few including her staying mini from being hit with true sense

Shame because she is such a good champ.

Make a new thread please
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★

Yeah I suspect the bug involves getting hit while shrunk preventing the growth animation from playing-I’m curious if charging and throwing another heavy would reset your size?

It happened to me yesterday and I used a l2 and regained my size.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    I had this happen and I love it.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    It’s a bug, literally