**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My progress

BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
So in the last 2 months I had made progress as I just had returned to the game after 1 1/2 and was wonder if I made good progress.
pre7syfuo9d0.png
agc4mtklkpxt.png
nmqsjh47ga98.png
99yiinb4bbov.png
dshyymh5j92l.png
3ls3l6oxu27h.png
I would like to know how far many people had gone in 2 months
- JA NA

Comments

• I would go back and 100% Acts 1,2, and 3
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I would go back and 100% Acts 1,2, and 3

Ok thanks for the tip
  • 100% acts 3 and up i just came back also like 2 and a half months ago from a long break and i regret 100% acts 1 and a little of act 2 not worth it and rewards are trash if you level those champs up a bit more you should 100% act 4 first
    100% acts 3 and up i just came back also like 2 and a half months ago from a long break and i regret 100% acts 1 and a little of act 2 not worth it and rewards are trash if you level those champs up a bit more you should 100% act 4 first

Ok so act 4 1st then rest later
  • Yes look at the rewards for each act and chapter that should tell you which is best for you and act 4 also gives decent awards throughout the quest
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,137 ★★★★★
    Act3. Is good to get 100. So he Can add one more 4 Stars to op roster.
    Thanks lad for the tips
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Give me your 5* iceman!!! LOL you have some great champs! Learn to use them and you'll go far
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    nice I'm jealous of your blade and 5* iceman
    keep going through story and complete up to act 4 100 % as you get 4* crystals and you will level up and in some of the chests you even get mastery cores.
    you should be able to get 2 tier 4 alpha from 2 months of calendar plus if your in an alliance that runs map 4 id rank up iceman asap.
    you should be able to get 2 tier 4 alpha from 2 months of calendar plus if your in an alliance that runs map 4 id rank up iceman asap.
    basic I mean to take iceman to rank 2
    basic I mean to take iceman to rank 2

Already can missing a few mutant t3 cats
    you wont regret it my 4* is rank 5 and is an absolute weapon.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    That 5* Iceman is awesome! And Blade and Hyperion will serve you well too!
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    5* iceman come on
    5* iceman come on

:wink: